Show us your Mantis

This thread was there for the Marquis so we could see what people were getting. Mine will be here later today so I will add a photo. What did you all get??

Black for me As well…2nd blind box, 2nd time getting the most common color. Only diff is black throw is Awesome!!!

Well technically it’s the 2nd most common :joy:. It’s my first black yoyo. It plays amazing and looks amazing.

How is it on the string? It looks stable, is it?

Take a look at my Instagram yoyo related account: Yoyouku

It definitely has a presence on the string being made of 7075. It also very stable.

It feels really fast to me and stable as welL. I dig it for sure

Thanks guys. I like what I see! I look forward to receive mine :smiley:

Take a look at my Instagram yoyo related account: Yoyouku

Ended up getting the blue steel
Really digging the color blend when spinning

Nice! The mantis kinda reminds me of the kraken in the way it’s designed. Like a smaller kraken made of 7075.

It’s the more common color but it’s still super good looking.

Hey wait a sec can anybody see my picture?

I can!

Same here.

Ohh I was worried because the pic wasn’t showing up on my other PC. Do you guys like the picture? :slight_smile:

Yeah looks good. Does the mantis look a lot like the kraken to anyone else?

How does it play? Stable? Good for finger spins? Comfy to catch? How’s the grinding?

Here is my mantis, actually really happy with the color, it matches my car. It plays well and grinds great. I actually got it to start learning finger grinds but still working on it so can’t give an honest opinion on how it works for that style play.

So the only time OneDrop has done blind release boxes is with the Mantis and Marquis releases, yes?

I love that they gave the chance of getting a nickel plated or even TITANIUM! :hushed:

Here’s the complete Mantis blind box colorway set (no splashes, just fades)

Does anyone know if they plan to do another blind box release? Funny how they both start with the letter M …

2 Likes

I don’t have an answer to your question, but here’s my Mantis. Look familiar?

20180405_123035

2 Likes