Show us your 5A setup

Using the Kapital B grade today. That thing can take a beating. Barely shows damage in the anodising from being dropped even.

9 Likes

It’s a 3d print so if shipping is silly for you I’m in VA and have a 3d printer and have Steve’s address already. I can print it if I get the file and send it if that’s more economical?

The magic of 3d printing is the decentralized nature of production. A design can be made local and reduce logistics significantly

3 Likes

No biggie brother. It’s already worked out. Thank you for the offer though.

1 Like

Kapital is one of those yo-yos I really like and feel like I should add to my collection but every time I get the chance I pass it by

Get it if you get a chance. Only times I’ve seen it available still is on sale for like $30. I got mine during an amayzing sale for like $20. I keep dropping it and it keeps barely showing any damage. The ano on it it crazy durable and the aluminium it stupid tough. It’s like it’s MADE for 5a.

2 Likes

My two printed yo-yos tonight. I think I’m calling the little one LRU and the big one MRU.

10 Likes

How do they play?

1 Like

A little vibey. The small one has some pulse vibe. The bigger one doesn’t pulse but is just more presistently a little vibey.

2 Likes

My understanding most of the vibe is gonna come from the guts position. That’s at least what was going on with the albrije. The imperfect wood made matching similar turned pairs of halves very challenging on that one and aligning the guts perfectly was near impossible so all of them vibe a tad.

Seems whatever you did on the bigger one is a step in the right direction and could use more precision focused on that seat for the cabal guts

1 Like

Fat Tire 20/20 with a Towie Ball!

12 Likes

Oh!! That Towie Ball came out NIIIIICE!!!

2 Likes

I’m really happy with how it came out. Trying some mushrooms now!

3 Likes

Well don’t try too many…especially if you’re not used to them because you could end up…oh…you’re talking about printing counterweights…:rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Today’s is a YYF day… both gifts from my brother and they both play amazing.

10 Likes

Might want to look up the value on that Higby 888 before you 5A with it just saying

4 Likes

Goat

1 Like

I was offered a quite a bit a few times. Value is very subjective… this yoyo was a gift from my brother… it’s worth more then anything anyone could offer… but i would be committing a crime in his eyes if i didn’t play it with all my love.

I do baby all his gifts to some degree, but here’s a pic of one of the love taps on my 888

10 Likes

Super dope and created, literally, to be played. I’m glad you got it laced up! Slang that thang!

1 Like

Some of yall probably say I’m crazy hahaha.

Sudo by static x onedrop
Lego side effects with rcs lego finger spins
Alpha line by sochi x zipline
Ghoul handpainted ded hed by @DedHed

12 Likes

Free Solo today with @jeffreypang911’s open source bullet counterweight.

10 Likes