Show us your 5A setup

So good you can save changes and repeat. Too much of my time has been spent sculpting tiny teeth and eyeballs

These are keyrings but 2 have been used as CW over the years

10 Likes

Bringing out this one from the vault

Enjoy the throw my friends
kgb

10 Likes

Having a bit of fun with these bad boys today

8 Likes

Edit: today I ever so slightly dislodged my diver :frowning: it doesn’t affect how it plays but still (I’m still gonna keep using bimetals for 5a worth it imo)

2 Likes

told you it was a matter of time! lol

11 Likes

Love this nice crisp pink filament I bought.
Just super bright!

10 Likes

:pinched_fingers::pinched_fingers::pinched_fingers:

Cerakote diorama by one drop x custom dednug from @DedHed

14 Likes

I never understood that weight. What type of monster is it meant to look like? I can’t see any face or anything.

Its a flower hehe…

1 Like

Like a fossilized / frozen flower? Cuz the shape is not really like a flower

1 Like

Ohhhhhhhh I get it

1 Like

YYR Diffusion Clock Hazard edition with Pyrotechnicsburntlove moth ball

11 Likes

Here is the gang. (With the latest arrival of gummyweights).

I mainly use my pluvia for now. Till I get to what i consider a decent level and switch to hertz and eventually gravitony.

10 Likes

I think this counterweight is one I’ve really liked. And you’re saying it’s 3D printed? As in I can’t find and buy one? :sob:

1 Like

Yes it is my design and printed @home. Where are you located I can send you one. Is it the Color or shape or both?

2 Likes

It’s the shape for sure. I’m not too particular about the color. I think I had seen a white one and liked that too. I’m in VA and I’d be glad to pay you. :smiley:

The size too I think. I’m a poor catch so I feel like that’ll help.

1 Like

If you pay shipping is fine the rest is a may gift. :smile: will send you a PM

2 Likes

I can send it as letter would be 5$ and can fit two. Still checking cheapest option will PM you soon.

2 Likes