Show us your 5A setup

Today was old reliable canon with an awesome GOOD from no city

8 Likes

It’s a Pawn counterweight from DocPop.

3 Likes

Thought it was a bishop… im so bad with names! I don’t astro with it yet but i like how it feels for my 5A so far.

Yours is a Bishop. Mine is a Pawn.

4 Likes

I didn’t realize it was those two pieces and could be used for double dice play. Neat. That’s probably exceeding my current skill level anyway lol

1 Like

Pleasantly surprised by this budget setup :laughing:

14 Likes

OD intro
A few and far between earth counterweight

I can’t imagine it gets any better

12 Likes

This looks cool.

If you want more authentic insular celtic art (roughly 4500-5000 years old) there should be STLs of these:

Towie Ball

Knowth Macehead

Maesmawr Macehead

I’d be stoked to have any of these as a CW

9 Likes

Absolutely that’s awesome

I’m going to try a Towie tonight!

1 Like

I was thinking that one would be super cool!!

Nice haha I used the same base model.
I first sculped it so it had better propotions for 5A. Now its is equal on all sides 3x3x3 (before it was (2deep 1height 0.75wide). I also brought the forhead to the front so the thing is more spherical.
Then I reduced the verts from the scan so it is easier to work with and add a hole and a flat side to print.

11 Likes

Looks sick Mike!!! Thanks for posting these up and Happy 5A May!

2 Likes

Wow that is one of our very first counterweights right there! The very first collaboration as well. Super cool seeing that!

2 Likes

Such a glorious collection!!!

2 Likes

YESSS!!! One of the best pics yet! Love seeing those HedStandz. Happy 5a May brother!

2 Likes

Boom baby!

Plastic fulvia w/ boomer weight thanks to @TryCatchThrow

It’s taken many tries to find a 5a setup that really clicks for me but, I think this could be it. It’s finally starting to feel fun!

11 Likes

Unicorn with gummy weight

14 Likes

Enjoy the throw my friends
kgb

11 Likes

Flinging around the First Base today

10 Likes