Show us your 5A setup

5A with Leather and Caps

アークヘイン / Arkhein

10 Likes

Truly one of kind my man. Beautiful setup dude!

1 Like

Yes! Love it man!

1 Like

Right now I’ve got this set up with the crunchiest photo known to man. Points if you pick out where everything is from.

7 Likes

Current rotation of setups for me :slight_smile:

F̸̡͙̩̖̱́͆̐̚ ̶̡͇͚̬̪̞̲̔̈́̈̕͝R̵̨̞͓͙͙͕͚͓̓̊̏̋ ̶̧͖̗̞̮̮̳̍̅̅͂͐͠Ȅ̸͚̒̔ ̴̞̼̞̗̣̘̒̔͆€̷̠͚̲͖͑͂̀͊̾̀͜͠͠ ̶̧̞͍͔̬͉͎̿͊̌͗͘H̷͔͐͊ ̴̡͔̪͉̗̜̳̏̀̇͠∆̵͓̓ ̷̥͖̮̆̇̊̅̈́̾̑̔N̵̢̖͕̣̝͓̐̿͋ ̸͙͔͇͉̼̞͔̒́̔͋͜͝D̴̜̯̼̠̪͛

15 Likes

ok but i love that wood setup

Love how the blue weight picks up the splash. Duncan Windrunner plus personally designed and home printed weight (I call it the Groove Weight though that’s not really a great name).

The Windrunner is still pretty awesome considering it was my first metal unresponsive and only cost me $20. Great 5A player.

10 Likes

Yeah…it has more than one Groove…that of course means it should be the Groovy Weight. :rofl:

3 Likes

OG FireDevil by OD x MFD

9 Likes

12 Likes

Geedorah with Ghidorah

12 Likes

Dragon slayer chik with a baya by chunkeez

Terra blade Legendary Terrarian with a visitor by @DedHed

11 Likes

Monarch and Boomer weight.

9 Likes

Does anyone happen to know who makes the chain mail counterweight? I bought this one years ago and can’t remember where from.

I was just messaging Doc Pop about how much I regret holding out on a Pop Art a few years ago and this one came up as one of several solid replacement contenders.

1 Like
3 Likes

The PLTPS is also a good option. It’s a DocPop throw purpose built for responsive 5A with a fingerspin dimple.

1 Like

I enjoyed the pleak for the first month. After the honeymoon period it just didn’t click for me. I will try it once my pluvia is broken. (Nearly there!).

I have no idea of what the original pleak felt like so nostalgia is out of the window. As a yoyo (specially if you use it outdoors) suffers as far as stability is concerned. Spin time is weak.

The feel is fun but I prefer m’y other organic. (Yyf koi).

1 Like

Long string, cheap yoyo and heavy counterweight. Like i was recommended. And it helped.

8 Likes

Happy I could help. Happy you could defeat your nemesis :+1:
If you need an clue for a full bee sting let me know

3 Likes