Show us your 5A setup

I’m close on it.

3 Likes

If you want my recommendation YT.com has a trick called reverse bee sting. If you practice that separately it is exactly that motion.

6 Likes

It’s not the movement I’m struggling with. Main thing is moving my fingers the right way so they don’t end in a tangle with the string in the end position.

3 Likes

Have you tried greasing your fingers…:smiley::cricket::cricket::cricket::flushed:

2 Likes

The video explains the finger change. Good luck :smile:

2 Likes

Here’s victim number one. Still goes together and stays strung up. I will use it until it is no more.

11 Likes

Been really enjoying the @DocPop DIY with AA YoYo string and the Duncan ball for 5A.

11 Likes

I really like those Duncan soft balls.

3 Likes

Its slappa season.

Jake bullock spring fade slappa.
Baya chunkeez counter.
ot slim.

14 Likes

How did that happen? I’ve been trying to beat them up and haven’t done that yet

2 Likes

Its Mr. Steve, we dont ask those questions…

If it can be broken, Mr. Steve will find its weak point. Then Fix it with a pair of Tweezers, a Paper Clip and Chewing gum.

You know it was a tough job if he also used the gum wrapper.

4 Likes

So accurate…. That’s why we love Steve!

2 Likes

Mid-air butterfly collision…x5 :grin:

9 Likes

That is crazy!!

In all seriousness…I feel like it was having the extra bearing inside for the added weight that lead to this. The first collision was just right to break one of the support towers inside and every collision took it down a little further.

3 Likes

Good to know thx

Wyvern and home printed Groovy Weight.

9 Likes

Werrd Pynk with a GITD Towie Ball and Blueprints. Dials are set for maximum fun.

8 Likes

Testing a stack of new CWs, and making tiny strings to display them.

2 Likes

Got this from @Kray in time for the last week of 5a May. Thank you Thank you. I love these. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes