Show Us Where You're Throwing

Fishtown in Philadelphia, PA

19 Likes

Thanks, I needed some stationary!

2 Likes

I have never forgiven the Bell-system for taking away my old (215) area code and replacing it with that alien-sounding (610). Every time I call my mother I frown; just a little bit…

1 Like

Running sound and raving with my Wraith tonight. Warehouse DTLA

21 Likes

Dead Horse Point out near where Thelma & Louise drove a car off a cliff in 1991

13 Likes

In my apartment complex where I have lived since 1994.

19 Likes

Throwing at the DMV yo yo club/meet-up on Sunday.

Happened to be around Washington DC for the day (we are from Connecticut) and saw @Captrogers post about the yo yo club meet-up the same day we were there! How random is that?! Arthur from freshly dirty was also there. Got to play a few new prototypes he’s been working on and many other yoyo’s I’ve wanted to try.

Also, got to spark a yoyo for the first time. Arthur had this heavy, 100+ gram, titanium yoyo that is a dedicated sparking throw. His advice was "throw it as hard as you can…you’ll get more sparks!”
(That was fun and more satisfying than I had imagined!)

Overall, it was a fun, unplanned addition to our trip. Met some friendly people and it was a beautiful day outside!! :sunny:

24 Likes

@Joe77 where in CT?

@ChrisFrancz where in Philly?

Im in both these spots for work every couple months. Let’s meet up!!

3 Likes

Y’all have found me in my natural habitat near (but not in) DC. It was awesome to meet you in person @Joe77 thank you for stopping by and hanging out for a bit.

4 Likes

Yea! Good to meet you in person too! That was a fun time.
Thanks for letting me try all your throws. :+1:

@Shwa I’m up to meet up and throw some yoyo’s! I’m in Mystic CT (Yes, the same one from the movie ‘Mystic Pizza’ :joy:)

Where in CT do you normally travel too?

4 Likes

Fishtown. I don’t live there though.

3 Likes

I’m in Hartford and New Haven when i travel. I bet Mystic is beautiful. Never been there. I’ll ping you next time I’m around.

3 Likes

Carolinian duck pond.

Mexican duck pond

14 Likes

Well I am definitely not throwing here today and also I think I should change my shortcut to the park.

10 Likes

It’s just a flesh wound.

3 Likes

At the pond with Gamora Jr.

7 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

Took my Cabal (and deeper state) with me to the boardwalk yesterday, celebrating the 100 year anniversary of the wooden coaster that got me into riding coasters as a kid - Giant Dipper in Santa Cruz!

6 Likes