Show Us Where You're Throwing

It’s an awesome throw and very deserving of anticipation, I just wouldn’t loop it as a primary use case. I prefer it for modern responsive play with stalls and flips and sure some light regens and shoot the moon and looping.

3 Likes

Fair enough. I did say what you’d be happy with, not the best.

Ngl, that’s high praise for the Loop 720. Which makes me even happier to hear, because the minute I started using it, I had already planned to buy a few more to stash in various places like work and my car

Edit: @Slestak75 also give Loop 720 props. I’m just glad they are readily available

3 Likes

I have a few.

9 Likes

You’ve almost got enough there to throw two handed.

1 Like

That bag is really cool

Thanks! I got it from @TommyBwell.

2 Likes

Stocked full no less.

1 Like

Wait… Is the case filled, or did you include it because it says Loop 720 on it?

Yes, your answer is weighted and will directly impact how much I gush

The throws pictured usually live inside the case when not in use. It holds 8.

6 Likes

Love that you swapped some. Good. Now I have a goal… To get nine Loop 720. Idk I’m joking yet :rofl:

When my videographer (daughter) gets home I’ll make a neat video for you. :grin: And because I’ll do it in my living room I’ll be showing you “where I throw” :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

The half swapping is functional. It helps you know that the throw has turned over in your loop, and the three way half swaps help me keep a throw as either the left or right hand (it’s not really necessary, but your throws might have subtle differences).

3 Likes

Don’t threaten me with a good time :joy:

1 Like

Even better! Aesthetic swapping is cool, but knowing if the throw has turned is even cooler! That’s actually a really good idea. I might do that with some

2 Likes

Nope it’s just cold out today.

1 Like

shudder still terrifying

1 Like

I love my rbc but I don’t loop with it much. I like to play with it more in 0A style but to each their own. You’ll enjoy it regardless

3 Likes

Don’t get me wrong. I’ll still play with it, but as of right now, and for the next couple months, most of my available practice time is when I walk my dogs, and the only play style I can manage is looping because I only have one hand available. At my current level, unresponsive with one hand is absolutely unachievable.

2 Likes

they put in a yoyo museum yet? they should.