Show off your yoyo collection

In anticipation of the new Plastic Peak that’s coming my way I went through my CLYW collection to give it some attention and appreciation again. I really like their box and pin design for each throw…

36 Likes

:star_struck::partying_face: Another SNM added to the case and another OD to be moved to a less curated OD case. :sweat_smile:
Need to start a nickel/plated OD case soon. :blush:

38 Likes

Added quite a few recently.

22 Likes

took some elbow grease but we’re all set up :muscle:

26 Likes

Great looking setup.

Did the box come with some sort of hangers or holes in the back to mount it on the wall?

4 Likes

nope, just drilled some screws into the wall and leveled it out

4 Likes

Thanks, i was gonna snag one thinking about mounting it to the wall like this. Looks good.

2 Likes

I might have to get one of those the holes seems a tad larger than the sock organizer I am using your setup looks awesome

2 Likes

thanks, you can check the measurements on the forbidden website it’s on

2 Likes

The bulk of my collection

24 Likes

Cool stuff :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

My pegboard display feels so empty now that I’ve gotten rid of most of my yoyos. I should probably repurpose this pegboard for holding/displaying other stuff.

I feel like this might shrink even more if I decide to sell my CLYWs at some point. They just see no play, and I don’t really like having things I don’t use.

29 Likes

I see 1a 2a 4a and 5a where’s the 3a :triumph:

2 Likes

The only yoyos this picture is missing is a pair of entangles I have coming in the mail :saluting_face:

I’m committing to 3A for real this time

7 Likes

I’m assuming the 3 empty spots are reserved for the pair of entangles and a sfida you’re hunting for the future?

1 Like

They’re just empty. And even more spaces would free up if I sell the CLYWs since I just never play them.

There will always be room for a Sfida and an Ulmus though (or Laurus, but Ulmus is what I really want). Although I’m not really holding my breath because I’d never pay collector prices for stuff that’s just kind of a novelty.

2 Likes

Ulmus doesn’t exist. All Ulmus pictures on the internet are AI generated. You already know this.

1 Like

LOL this is why I’m just going to settle for a Laurus.

I’ll just tell people it’s an Ulmus and if anybody asks to play it uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i gotta go

1 Like

I feel like if Chow wasn’t able to find it it’s really a lost cause

I need a japanese plug. I’m sure there are japanese yoyoers who might have some in their collection. The language barrier is probably a huge reason why so many of us are having issues sourcing one + the allegedly tiny amount of ulmus out there in the first place.

Me being in the Korean community made me realize that there is quite a high barrier between different regions blocking communication. There are tons of old era high end Korean yoyos in the Korean community but nobody here seems to know about em. Hell even YJYoyo is extremely esoteric of a company from what I can see in YYE forums and the discord communities despite them making insanely high quality yoyos.

3 Likes

I love yjyoyo’s. The Roll Machine is insanely good :hugs:

1 Like