Show off your yoyo collection

I envy Tommy’s beard. I keep having to shave mine for work. I only meet folks in person nice a quarter but it’s enough that I can just start to get a good beard then rip it away…

I also love the Duncan love in his posts.

8 Likes

Thanks y’all!! Duncan’s have always made me happy. The two I received this weekend felt like final pieces of a puzzle. The black and gold Markmont had an extra dose of joy built into it. It is really special to me. The good news is I have to pull some of those off the wall to throw them so that will leave some holes to fill.

22 Likes

Not quite the whole thing, but I’m working on paring the collection down to the shelf and a single case of 12.

31 Likes

41 Likes

37 Likes

Nice collection. We have very similar taste in yoyo.

Do you feel like letting one of the Sudos go? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

All current joes

32 Likes

My squad

35 Likes

Thanks and sorry, no… but if you have one for sale… :wink:

4 Likes

My current collection lemme know whatcha think! :call_me_hand:t4:

31 Likes

I love the silver. I have one I’m holding to give my brother for his birthday next month.

That mini butterfly is the best micro fixed axle when paired with some mighty flea string.

Otherwise solid set of yo-yos.

2 Likes

Thank you :pray:t4: the sliver is definitely my favorite slimline. Currently have it set up as unresponsive, it reminds me of a “slim” fat tire. Super satisfying to finger grind!

2 Likes

Good taste in OD. I quite like the steel shutter too, fun yoyo to pickup and mess with. Good for practicing hooks lol.

2 Likes

Not much has changed, but the method of storage. This feels way more accessible and encourages just picking up a throw more than the setup before!

(New throws: +1 Terrarian, 2 hybrid Fulvias)

Previous post with yoyos labled

Show off your yoyo collection - #352 by Mistale

28 Likes

I wasn’t gonna post in here because my collection hasn’t changed that much since the last time but admittedly the way it’s presented has. I still need to hang the blue knick knacks shelf and nab another sock organizer at some point.

Sorting things into keep / let go which has been hard and had to move yo-yos off my work desk to keep the kids from touching them.

25 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH lol

1 Like

How about getting rid of few throws u dont play. Like giveaways pay it forward wow thats alot of throws some yall have wow

1 Like

Some of it is collecting like people who collect playing cards and have literal crates of them. This is no different. Some of it is searching for nuance and differences between different designs and materials. Some of it is finding something unique and one of a kind. Whatever the reason I agree there is often a time to hand off the least interesting or desirable or doubles in a collection but in the end it’s a part of the hobby sone really enjoy. Collecting and displaying neat toys. At least with yo-yos there’s some play value added vs things like bobble heads or whatever the big headed things are that I see young folks collect.

5 Likes

31 Likes

Added some shelves to the new cabinet. Gonna replace the light next so the collection really pops.

45 Likes