Show off your yoyo collection

Your collection Sir, left me awestricken :exploding_head:

1 Like

All me Onedrops…

36 Likes

May not be the edgiest collection but here are my Edges :wink:.

28 Likes

What’s the one with the circle of musical notes? Virtuoso?

3 Likes

@Shapapy
It‘s the Overture. My favorite Onedrop besides the T1 and Panorama/Diorama. Luckily I got a beadblasted one.

20 Likes

Not sure how rare or good these are but anyone up for a challange first person correctly name yoyo and a colorway / special “unique singular” ed. / Nicknames ill send that small bag of my favorite string for freeeee… pretty sure its a little hard to find but haven’t yoyo in a bit and curious if people still reading posts. Comments wellcome and good luck!!!

26 Likes

Jesus there’s some treasures in there. Definitely get that appraised before selling to anyone! HSpin envy is envious, engraving looks so cool. Also what are the Credence/Heart/Modesty hspin yoyos, if anyone else knows :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Got a new display cabinet (in the background), still have some shelving to build before it is operational - but I busted out the whole collection for funsies. I counted 324, probably another 30 or so between parts and a bag of Spinstars i give to kids sometimes.

34 Likes

How long did it take to amass that many yoyos?

1 Like

what is this one? RCS showpony?

7 Likes

Got my first one in 1998 with a dip in the acquisitions between '08 and '18… been a bit ridiculous the last 4 years.

@fradiger that is a 2009 Worlds Edition Werrd XXXXL

9 Likes

Ah, been a while!

3 Likes

Recently trying to organize my collection and downsize some displays so here’s my Duncan case.

26 Likes

Jimmy hats… Haven’t seen those in forever.

2 Likes

My updated yoyo shelf after Nationals. Everyone was so awesome and I can’t wait for the next one! What an unforgettable weekend.

26 Likes

32 Likes

37 Likes

Yoyo

56 Likes

Dat beard tho :pinched_fingers:t3:

6 Likes

That’s true dedication! Much respect :saluting_face:

3 Likes