Show off your yoyo collection

One person on this forum has an ulmus

1 Like

I have huge respect for yjyoyo. They do a lot of adventurous designs and pull them off with the highest manufacturing quality. They are very strict with their QC. I just wish they had more people in their staff that can help them communicate internationally better.

4 Likes

My yoyo collection small now

29 Likes

drop name so we can stalk them

2 Likes

@Drakkar for the ulmus pics!

1 Like

Sure thing. Here’s my entire Hydrangea collection:

The Ulmus is the one I placed on top of the foam

32 Likes

omg it’s real…

:flushed:

3 Likes

nah bro must be chucking a tungsten axle into a laurus just to make it 68g it cannot be real

2 Likes

just the og Hydrangea fan.

2 Likes

My humble collection of jojos, there’s a few missing that I keep in the truck and at work but it feels good to see them all together instead of spread out across my room and house.

29 Likes

Now…

30 Likes

what is that palp es doing not in my mailbox smh

4 Likes

Maybe it’s just me but when I see all these amazing collection pictures I want to really curate my own collection and get it down only my favourite yoyos.

4 Likes

For every wall of yoyo picture I imagine like me there’s a box of not as display worthy throws off to the side.

7 Likes

This is so true.

Not enough wall space currently. So some are currently regulated to the “On Deck” status in the box in the closet.

4 Likes

It’s actually more complicated than that in my case. I have a wall display. Then I have padded cases with yo-yos I cherish or that are valuable I don’t want my kids to touch. In the top shelf of the closet. Then there’s the looper box on the desk. then the non display hodge podge of plastics and mono metals that clink around in a crate in the closet.

Then the dozen or so that end up in a basket or on my desk that I am messing with currently. That pile rotates and may include yo-yos from any of said piles depending on my mood.

1 Like

Mines a bit more of an older collection, and I’m sure I’ve got others in random spots of the house.

50 Likes

I love those shelves!!! Home made?

And, good lord, that collection.

5 Likes

Home made in the sense I work with a giant flat bed laser and have the access to the toys to make it.

Thanks, I’ve only ever sold a handful of yo-yos…. Most of them I’m ok with being gone.

6 Likes

Wow, some amazing stuff being posted.

Super jealous of the sovereign @persson. What’s the orange throw with the hex nut looking piece to the left of all the Oxygene?

Also wow, lots of amazing Werrd stuff in there @KaKy, I’ve always loved the Hachiroku’s engraving.

3 Likes