Show off your yoyo collection

I bought a brandnew yoyo display case. I’m so happy with that🙄

28 Likes

May I ask where you got that case? Do they have a 10x10?

Very nice collection you have there. Wow.

1 Like

I found it through google but it is all sold already🥲

1 Like

Looks a lot like the shelf I found on Etsy!

It does show as currently sold out, but I’ve heard you can message them for a direct order!

Construction was pretty easy, just add wood glue :muscle:

Link:

20 Likes

Yep same as mine! I bought a last one left…

3 Likes

Here’s the less expensive half of my collection lol. Guess I’ll have to make a massive 8x8 display shelf.

19 Likes

Is that the yoyofactory whip? If so, how do you like it and what is it good for?

1 Like

Not who you asked, but I have the whip as well. It was my first actual yoyo, so I naturally may have some bias, but it’s actually really good. Not the most stable throw ever, but well worth like 5 bucks. Has a really nice feel in the hand, and spins a long time

6 Likes

Also didn’t ask me but I have a bunch. It’s my give away yo-yo too.

Can’t beat the Whip for $6. You can put a C bearing in it as well. Playing unresponsive it really performs. Go for it.

6 Likes

Thank you so much! I will be buying the whip, :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is it unresponsive or responsive?

1 Like

comes responsive

3 Likes

Yes. The come responsive. You simply drop a C type bearing in there to make it unresponsive. No axle swap necessary. They zip!!

5 Likes

My raw Mk1 collection.

45 Likes

Can you please tell me what is the white square throw, 3 row down and 4th column fron the left?

1 Like

looks like a tofu, but I could be wrong.

4 Likes

It’s an Offsetyoyo Tofu. Pretty fun, but very gimmicky. Be careful binding at too high of RPMs, this thing is a knuckle buster :joy:

1 Like

I just bought a Alex Hattori Boost Squared, I didn’t know anyone else made a square throw. Looking forward to trying it out. Thanks for the tip about binding.

2 Likes

Wow! And I thought my silver Sliver looked nice; that one is stunning!

2 Likes

34 Likes