Show off your yoyo collection

29 Likes

is the black one a diptych and the one under it a raw canvas? the ones with faces

awesome collection!

3 Likes

Yep, you got it right! Black is diptych and raw is canvas.

4 Likes

The Black-Out part of my collection…

42 Likes

:black_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart:

4 Likes

Updated since my BST spree. One drop addicted still. Really anticipating that fd50 case.

27 Likes

today we are here…

28 Likes

Damn I was expecting this moment! Mental collection :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

in these years I have contained myself a lot… there are many duplications but they still make sense. Everything I have I have almost always chosen with knowledge of the facts, some have been pleasant surprises and others have betrayed expectations but they remain here anyway. I gave some of them as gifts and only one I sold for an exchange … each of them is and will remain a more or less recent travel companion … :wink:

4 Likes

This is like 98% of my collection so far. A few are Mia but not heavily missed. I left out the box of unplayable garbage and I can’t find the wood yo-yos I worked on with my kids I’m guessing there in the garage somewhere lol.

16 Likes

MEGA SCORE at goodwill. This soda crate is in amazing condition and they wanted 25 for it. Coupon brought it down to 20ish bucks!

Good news: it fits all my yoyos with room for more!

Bad news: it fits all my yoyos… with room for more.

37 Likes

What’s your favorite right now?

2 Likes

U must fill it. ITS YO DESTINY

4 Likes

really nice shelf! also that valhalla is gorgeous

4 Likes

The titaniums and the 000 are the ones im throwing the most right now but I have to give Hades time to grow on me. That g2 Valhalla brass is probably my favorite.

2 Likes

This is where I am at. Not pictured is a case of butterflys and yoyoexpert case with a few others.

33 Likes

That first case of wood throws is magnificent.

3 Likes

Just in case anyone out there is looking for something like this. Search sock crate or underwear crate on Amazon.

7 Likes

Good suggestion! Soda crates seem pretty hard to find for a decent price. I’ve been thrifting for about 2 months looking for one. I saw like 3 in an antique mall near me for 50+ and they were all at least a little damaged. This would have done the job, but for me it was worth it to wait for a good thrifted soda crate because the old ones are super sturdy and I enjoy the vintage aesthetic.

3 Likes

Not too much, but spend lots of money on these 12 yoyos :rofl:

29 Likes