Show off your yoyo collection

Nice turning points

2 Likes

New baggy

32 Likes

I love those wow a outlier too which is ur fav

1 Like

Yomega!!! That is 90s man classics i loved raider and fireball my first pro yoyos lmao

1 Like

Love it one of the smoothest yoyos i got but i find it i get slippy binds with normal string so im using XL kitty with it

3 Likes

Plays really nice one of my fave bi metals

1 Like

Also nice color too awesome company

2 Likes

RSO Line up. Updated after tracking the last few down. Thank you to everyone.

46 Likes

Are the clear cases custom made or you buying them? Feel free to send link to my inbox if bought

3 Likes

Sochi cases.
Sōchí Showcase Display Cubes – YoYoExpert

4 Likes

Dude. Got me drooling over here. Awesome display.

1 Like

Pulled out all the bowls. Who’s ready to eat?

31 Likes

So I just recently fell in love with yo-yos again, and I’ve started a small collection. The history and vintage side of things always attracts me so I’ve got a couple here from the 50s/60s, a couple from the mid 80s as childhood nostalgia, and then a few modern ones for throwing.

Eventually I’d love to fill in a couple slots from some earlier decades (30s/40s) and some non-Duncan. And of course, I’ve got my eye on a few modern yo-yos too. I definitely want a nice pocketable slimline in the mix. Just need to let the fun budget refill for a bit. :money_with_wings:

31 Likes

These are all my throws. Love ‘em all.

30 Likes

Picture removed

29 Likes

Shelf of recent designs that I find interesting or simply well-executed. Panorama and End 2 Ti would be up here if they weren’t with me constantly, and the Kamuraiju was barely edged out by the GOPA.

Ti Vayder | Grail | End pt. II
Collapsar | Beater | Parlay
Chronos | Koi | Sudo
GOPA | Liopleurodon 2022 | Freehand One

24 Likes

Not pictured are a free roaming butterfly, butterfly XT, a plastic FH1, and the stuff I have in the BST. The plastic El Mijo, the next Weekender, and the PLTPS releases might cause a change up of my rotation.

27 Likes

34 Likes

That wall display looks amazing! Did you make that yourself? :clap:

2 Likes

Terrible inside lighting aside, loving how the collection is shaping up. Thank you all, because at least 80 percent of this case would be IMPOSSIBLE for me to attain if it wasn’t for this awesome community. It was looking empty not long ago and now I’m looking to add a second layer (the under side just has string and accessories for now)!

28 Likes