Show off your yoyo collection

To my defense, by the time I got back into yo-yoing the Shutter had been out for a while. Every time I thought about getting one, I would buy what was new. (Plus I’m old enough to remember Andre Agassi big hair days and his Cannon commercials and the Shutter graphics were killing me)

But when they recently released those with out the camera lens graphic, I now own 3.

Now as for the perceived hate towards the Shutter, I have a theory.

I am only speaking from my experiences, I picked up yo-yoing in middle school when things weren’t the best at fitting in. Then you start enjoying being the different one. So when everyone in the community is raving about the Shutter, it might be easier or just the comfort zone to refuse to get one and being the different one.

That’s one idea, but who really knows.

4 Likes

23 Likes

Coming along nicely. I still have an unopened Akita from last year I haven’t opened yet.

22 Likes

Just started up again 5 months ago. I actually alternate between each one of these yoyos fairly evenly beside the Duncan XT. That one isn’t my favorite. Hard to say what my favorite is, I change my mind alot.

27 Likes

Do you play Whip responsive or unresponsive? It’s a great $6 yo-yo that plays great both ways but in the unresponsive setup it’s a sweet little banger! Throw a C bearing in it and rip it.

2 Likes

I been meaning for awhile to try it out unresponsive. I’m gonna have to take you up on that and try it out this weekend. I love the whip even as responsive! Super fun.

2 Likes

This is probably like 80% of my throws, think a few were in my backpack at the time of the picture.

28 Likes

Lil update

30 Likes

Case update

Memento, Panorama, Top Deck, Komodo
Peach, Kamuraiju, Roadrunner, Intro
Rev 1, Dang 2, Top Deck, Legendary Terrarian

25 Likes

Also got a smashing yoyo bounce

29 Likes

Nice saber wing! I spent so many hours as a kid playing with that same exact yoyo, hence my profile photo. It’s actually what I started using when I started up again a few months ago and learned to trapeze with. It’s pretty rough to land a trapeze on that thing. I never knew how to change strings back when I was a kid and I had the grimiest cotton string on it from never changing it ever. Ha

What’s kind of funny is back then I thought the saber wing was the best yoyo of all my yoyos. These days I think the firestorm seems better than the saber wing.

5 Likes

Little collected update.

Not pictured are my pocket Deep State/Black Canon, 3x DocPop Superblack yoyos I keep at work (Icarus, Shawn Exploder, and Weekender), Yoyofactory American Liberté and Spinworthy Survivalist I keep in my car, Yoyofriends Mini Ti I keep in my briefcase.

Only room for 2 more in my current shelves at home, which will put me up against the choice between limiting purchases or buying another shelf lol

27 Likes

How do you like the Ti Edge?

1 Like

This is all gone but here are some older pics.

38 Likes

what are those triforce things? Peak and xx?

1 Like

Looks like a BvM 1 :+1:

4 Likes

@SR1 is correct. BvM.

2 Likes

This is a cool one. It’s called “Ice Fu”. Same specs dimensionally as a Gung Fu but made from acrylic. There were only a couple/few made if I remember correctly. I bought it direct from James Copley. (That was his name, right?)

27 Likes

31 Likes

How do u like the gravitron

1 Like