Show off your yoyo collection

I think this is the first time I’ve seen someone need a drone to show off their yoyo collection. That’s really awesome!!!

11 Likes

Current @jakebullock collection

Here’s the rest of the collection

Throughout my life friends and family would ask why I spent so much time/money on yoyo. I always answer the same way. I LOVE YOYO!

32 Likes

29 Likes

Does that xodus fit in that badboy?

1 Like

No haha.

4 Likes

My first collection from around the turn of the century. Missing a red fireball not sure where it went.

The saber wing I got in 4th grade. I took it with me when we went on vacation to Disney Land and I literally played with it all day everyday while waiting in line for rides. Then it came time to leave and I couldn’t find it anywhere I was so upset. We was just about to leave the hotel walking out the door and I found it underneath the bed against the wall. When I was young I used to get real anxious going to places like sports games and theme parks with tons of people around. That yoyo really helped relieve that anxiety I think. When I started yoyoing again my dad reminded me “That yoyo got.you through Disney Land.”

19 Likes

Not sure if you’ve seen this but Turning Point made a metal stealth. @Yooo

13 Likes

Really nice story :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

Wow that’s awesome I’m going to look it up now.

Im gonna have to buy one of those some day when I got more money. That’s so cool they made that. I had forgot the Japanese name for the saber wing was the stealth.

3 Likes

This is the current state of my ILYYs and Luftverk yo-yos, which make up the majority of my collection.

From left-> right

Row 1:
000 54SE
Acadia BTM
Acadia
Octavia
Alpina
Daytona SE

Row 2:
Fulvia Ti7068
Greyhound
Sakura
Noctu
Nile
Blackbelt

Row 3:
AbysmAL
Abyss
Abyss
Liopleurodon
Liopleurodon

Row 4:
Pybit
Falcon
Mary
Enigma
E1NS

Row 5:
Lynx
Prometheus
Krapfen
Mary
Wasabi

Row 6:
Noctu
E1NS
DR3I
dotE1NS
Wasabi

Honorable mention to the two current desk yo-yos & CWs in the case:

@suspense Dreamcraft Asora
ZipLine Ripple
@DedHed Aliens

34 Likes

Impressive!

Love the way the Noctu looks!

4 Likes

Noctu is very fun! Hard to say if I like the bigger or smaller one better, but the big one sure has a very unique anodizing!

3 Likes

I didn’t even know that there was a bigger version!

3 Likes

There is a 55.10mm version and a 52.10mm version!

2 Likes

I just looked on their website and saw that, thanks!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the love Alex, collection looks amazing! Also love your desk setup man!

2 Likes

My collection in July 2022:

My collection in May 2023:

43 Likes

after 2 months of yoyoing.

But unfortunately I sprained my wrist so i cant yoyo until it heals. :sob:

23 Likes

Use the responsive yoyos and work on left-handing it. You can do it!

8 Likes

thanks! i will try! but I suck at looping. lol

5 Likes