Show off your yoyo clothes

Found this on our image vault, we have this one off shirt design in collaboration with a local yoyo shop back in 2021

6 Likes

All these shirts are so cool! I’d buy a ton of these, but I’m a heavyweight shirt guy because I’m a heavy guy. I don’t wear much under 6-7 oz shirts. Every single printing service uses lightweight shirts. I want a straight up 9 oz heavyweight shirt that stands on its own when I air dry it. My culture king BTAS shirt I got on sale is one of my all time favorites.

All Throw-Yo unisex shirts, other than the Simple series or YYBC line, are heavyweight tees!

1 Like

Guys obviously this is the most coveted shirt in the hobby.

2 Likes

I wonder if I can get one for free if I leave a 5-star review on Amazon…

3 Likes

I have this shirt and wish that Duncan would bring back these characters in more apparel. I think they are cool.

4 Likes

Edit: The Facebook crowd have convinced me to keep this shirt up for good. Guess it stays!

2 Likes

brilliant.

btw where can i find a list of specs for the strings on your site. i know they probably exist but i might just be dumb.

sometimes the algorithm makes the jokes for me

3 Likes

i finally stopped slacking and snagged a yybc shift from throw yo and some other neat stuff.

2 Likes

Have had one of these blue Marmot hats since they came out like 14 years ago. Not a hat person but have gotten a ridiculous amount of compliments when I do wear it. People are always very confused when they ask what it is and I explain that it’s the logo for a yoyo :rofl: CLYW recently had some corduroy hats and I’m bummed I missed out on them as the brown one looked pretty slick.

6 Likes

That’s so cool! I’m so jealous! :yo-yo: