Show off your yoyo clothes

Got any nice threads you wear to represent the sport?

Wife just grabbed me this

24 Likes

Where?

4 Likes

No idea, she just gifted it out of the blue.

3 Likes

So jealous right now.

Good job wife!!!

2 Likes

The yoyoverse needs more merch. Good merch. Like this.

3 Likes

Agreed, now I’m going to hunt for a brown Duncan Butterfly AL to match

1 Like

Team FTY

21 Likes

This and my @DocPop metal yoyo shirt, and one a guy made for me are the only good ones I’ve been able to snag.

3 Likes

One of my favs

2 Likes

I’ve got several yoyo shirts, but this one is my favorite.

23 Likes

Ah, nice idea :slight_smile:

No pics atm, but I got 2 Unknown shirts with the logo (one maroon with white letters, the other black with red letters), a Duncan black t with the red and white Duncan logo, and a Recess shirt with a sciency black hole logo on it (which im actually wearing right now).

@adamantiumpops - I wanted to snag that metal shirt but missed the opportunity. Im still a little bummed when I think about it.

5 Likes

Most T-Shirts these days are screen printed to order and can be found on Threadless accounts FYI

I have this one from the old Duncan Freehand Patent

14 Likes

I love this shirt. I’ve had mine for a while now!

1 Like

A little stiff at first, but it’s all broke in and soft now.

I actually thought the same haha. A little thick, but yeah, nice.

1 Like

My wife just got a new sewing/embroidery machine. Thinking about putting simple embroidered designs on solid or tie-dyed tees for sale. There is a lack of yoyo merch in the world, and I’d like to correct that.

Related: if anyone has access to, and skill with, the software that converts images to the embroidery file types, please hit me up. Looking to expand my skillset.

2 Likes

Just curious, which fit did you both buy? I’m looking to snag one or two and looks like there’s six different options for the fit I’m hoping to narrow down (normal, extra soft, classic, triblend, premium, ringer, & performance).

2 Likes

Honestly, I can’t remember. I’d imagine that I would have chosen ‘normal’.

1 Like

Sorry. Not sure. It was a gift.

Awesome, thanks for the link! The Doc sure loves vaccines :rofl:

Metal shirt ordered.

2 Likes