Show off your yoyo clothes

Just putting it out there @Glenacius_K, your logo would look awesome on a t-shirt! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Original Duncan Team Bowling style shirt. Lucky13

16 Likes

Yeah I reckon it might.

1 Like

A very, very old pic, but I still wear this shirt semi regularly.

I also wear the OneDrop shirt semi regularly as well:

10 Likes

Here is another one. The cut/fit isn’t my favorite and I’m generally not a black shirt kinda guy, but the profile logo is cool.

17 Likes

From esophagus punch! I have a purple one I tie-bleached. He’s in town but I’ve only met him twice, lol.

2 Likes

Ive also got a dope Zipline shirt.

18 Likes

Is he still on the forums? Did he also do some stickers? I’ve got a “throw yoyo” sticker and “eat sleep yoyo” sticker that I’d love to have more of.

2 Likes

An mk1 shirt from back when I started the company.

17 Likes

This is my only yo-yo shirt (grey since the black was sold out…and printed crooked, :frowning: but the design is awesome - and I’m not even a big JD fan). @yyfben2.deactivated ! Make more please!

3 Likes

I connected with him on Reddit, actually. Did not know he was on the forum.

1 Like

Hmmm. Maybe I saw him on FB BST then.

1 Like

I just got this package last month. The hats are deadstock but the shirt is sweated out ima cut out the logo square and sew it into another hoodie

14 Likes

A side business I’m invested in is an apparel print and design shop…

If there is interest, I’d be willing to do some discounted runs of custom yoyo themed Shirts or Hats. Honestly, I would just ask that you cover costs. My guys can do runs as small as 5-10 items or 100+… whatever is needed.

HMU if interested! My ultimate goal is just to get some sick wearables so we can encourage a future generation of throwers to get into it!

7 Likes

Zipline. Great shirt. Shrunk in the wash a little bit, but still fits ok.

6 Likes

From my YoYoWorkshop days.
Good times…

9 Likes

Some good memories.

8 Likes

Thanks for sharing that link - I now have a new favorite t-shirt to add to my wardrobe! :metal:

And for anyone curious, I ordered the tri-blend style in coffee. It has a maroon/brownish hue with a heather gray undertone. It’s very comfortable and has a premium t-shirt feel.

8 Likes

That’s awesome! Sporting yoyo-themed threads is a fantastic way to showcase your love for the sport and add some personality to your wardrobe. It’s cool that your wife snagged you something to represent your hobby.
Speaking of clothing, my girlfriend is currently browsing options for me from Gentleman’s Guru wedding suits. While it’s not directly related to yoyoing, it’s always exciting to have outfits that make you feel confident and stylish in any situation.
Finding clothing that reflects our interests and makes us feel good is definitely a win-win.

Did someone say yoyo clothes? :wink:

1 Like