Mystery T-shirt

Was looking through YoyoExpert recently and found https://shop.yoyoexpert.com/collections/yoyoexpert/products/random-mystery-t-shirt?variant=27820041160

Has anyone actually bought one? Was it a yo-yo t-shirt?

I’m curious :thinking:

2 Likes

The description does not exactly encourage anyone to buy them… :rofl:

1 Like

For $5, you can’t go wrong. Go for it. :+1:

1 Like

They are all 100% guaranteed yo-yo shirts. We don’t sell any other type of shirts.

10 Likes

I guess this is a “bump,” but I’m really curious as to how bad these shirts are. Does anyone have one? Are they all the same bad design, or is it a variety of bad designs?

4 Likes

I’m in desperate need of more yoyo shirts :stuck_out_tongue:

So far I’ve only got the yye contest shirt. I was hoping to get the 8$ credit by taking a picture at a contest, but that was almost 3 years ago lol

1 Like

They aren’t necessarily “bad design” t-shirts, they’re just old. I got a Daniel Dietz One Drop shirt!

The one he’s wearing in this photo

6 Likes

That seems like a fine shirt. Maybe I’m reading too much into this.
Thanks for the info!

1 Like

Haha the description for them was a bit odd

3 Likes

I’m curious as to what other shirts are in the group. Maybe a picture with a bunch of them on the store page would be great?

1 Like

I found the description pretty funny. I just didn’t know how much truth there was to it.

2 Likes

That would ruin the fun! It’s a 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘺 t-shirt

6 Likes

it’s a r a n d o m 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘺 t-shirt

4 Likes

I think the description is kind of joking, though they do seem to be much older designs (likely old stock they’re just trying to get rid of). I imagine choices at the XXL size are probably worse than choices for mediums or larges. I got a shirt that says “GoBig” on the front and “YOYOJAM” across the bottom of the back, and I’m fairly certain they are no longer a company lol. I also got a Duncan shirt that says “Screaming Eagle” on the front and the Duncan logo on the sleeve. They’re not the most current yoyo shirts, but they’re yoyo shirts lol. And for $5 you can’t really go wrong.

7 Likes

Thanks! Old shirts nobody bought is better than shirts that were bad from the start.

5 Likes

Honestly some of these designs were bad from the start. But for $5 it doesn’t really matter right?

5 Likes

I have bought 6 of them, all of which I have liked, excluding one. It’s a supernova shirt, just has a weird white splatter design.

6 Likes

ouch lol

2 Likes

Fun Fact: If you get the Starlite shirt in this random mystery shirtstravaganza, it glows in the dark.

2 Likes

So I needed a shirt and pulled the trigger. I love the color. The logo not so much…

6 Likes