New Shirts!

We got new shirts! Perfect for filming, and I can’t get one! :stuck_out_tongue:

What do you guys think of them? I say they look fantastic, and I like 'em better then the originals.

Yep! They are awesome!, similar to yoyonation shirts.

Happy Throwing! =]

I really wanted to have one of the originals. I really liked that there was a picture of a trick on it. That way, you can really show that you’re a YoYoExpert. :’(

Anyway, I can’t wait to get one. I hope the mediums don’t sell out before Christmas :stuck_out_tongue:

I think they’re pretty nice. They really have the classy “Less is more” kinda look. I was hoping for one with the main logo, though. (The one on the top, left had corner.)

Pretty cool, I woulda’ liked a logo too, But Great Job Andre.

Funny, I was thinking about the shirts yesterday… Also, I love them a lot more! I think that the yoyoeXpert symbol was spammed in the background of the picture in the old one.

I agree with Raphael about that (maybe the symbol instead of the X in yoyoeXpert) but it’s great none the less!

I NEED one of these.

Also, I made a thread yesterday, but was worried people would think its spam…so I deleted it.

Awesome. They look really nice.

Yeah I love both the new shirts (YYE and YYJ)! the green YYJ is sweet, and the YYE just looks nice, much simpler and much more “clean” looking if you know what i mean. :slight_smile:

What is in that link??

And this is an old thread, it’s months old thread.

I know this is old, but I got the YYE shirt and the YYF shirt, and they are the SOFTEST shirts I’ve ever worn. Though the YYF shirt is a basic standard print so because I have a huge shirt the decals are smaller… and look small… But still awesome, and oh-so soft