Lookin' Good

I’ll start by saying I’m new to “modern” yo-yoing so I may be uneducated but where can I get a cool yo-yo shirt?!

In most of the actives that I participate in, I look better than I perform. I have tons of tee shirts in all those activities - disc golf, sailing, tennis, etc.

Unless I weight 100 pounds and wear a small, I can’t find a decent yo-yo tee shirt. I need help or my girlfriend will continue to get all the cool shirts!

Pix of her wearing a Joy Division inspired yo-yo shirt from 2019 World’s hanging with the Duncan team. Yah, they only had Smalls.

Please help!

1 Like

YoyoExpert has a section in their webstore full of t-shirts. Check there!

3 Likes

If you wear a Large, there’s a grey version of that Joy Division-inspired T-shirt in stock at YYE

1 Like

I have that gray one. Wear it all the time.

As best that I can tell, Black is the pre-dominant yo-yo shirt color of choice.

Without the game to compensate, wearing a non-black shirt in a size that I hope doesn’t shrink first time in the wash I’m betting will make me appear “trying to look cool” versus the desired “Lookin’ Good Cool”.

3 Likes

Black shirts are just best for filming and performing, if you’re not actively doing either of those things you can just wear whatever you want. I’m not sure how many people actually want to wear all black, compared to how many people just do it because it makes their tricks more visible.

1 Like

If you can’t find one build one! I took matters into my own hands.

2 Likes