Show off your summits thread!

NICE! those YYE editions look amazing

Thought you has a Jack Rabbit Summit? Anyway that is stunning!

I upgraded.

https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1380635_227872970705221_22930444_n.jpg

Oooh fancy.

Had it with me at Dog Bite! You shoulda played. :wink:

That is beautiful! What colorway is that?

Hereā€™s my baby!

Hudakjoe, that Summit is tight.

Mine was a ā€œbeater resurrectionā€. Took a beater and had it sent to mullicabob for beadblast. Then it went to England1414 for ano more or less to my specs (with a bit of artistic license given).

Thanks Greg, I honestly love England and MBā€™s work. Always wonderful ;D have yet to see anything from those guys that I didnā€™t like!

Oh okay, looks nice. Been wanting a Nickle Code1.

Thats an amazing looking red whit and blue summit
I didnt know they made that color way

Higgs and Link, can I ask what your guysā€™ setups are? Like what body, macro lens or no, that type of stuff.
Thanks in advance!

Iā€™ve got a Canon T2i (shouldā€™ve sprang for the T3i when I had the chanceā€¦want dat swivel screen) and have found that a simple 50mm lens works marvelous for yoyo pics; any type of portrait-esque photos, really.

Thanks! Iā€™ve been using an old EOS Rebel, and been wondering if the newer bodies are really that much nicer, or whether it was the newer lenses. Itā€™s probably both, but either way, I need a new camera.

Didnā€™t the t5i just come out? 50mm lenses are THE BEST!

I donā€™t think the sensor has changed from the T3i up through the T5i (or at least not much), but the T5i will have dat swivel screen PLUS touchscreen interface. Iā€™m used to wheeling through the menus by now, but I could be convinced to use the touchscreen pretty quickly. :wink:

1 Like

FINALY! I get to show off my summit!

I have a Clareview Station Summit. Respond if you want to see a pic. ;D

Respond.