Show off your Offset yo-yos

Offset yo-yos has some incredible yo-yos! In this thread I invite you to show them off! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Offset is very under rated in my opinion, especially on this forum, due to the fact that most of their lineup is competition oriented.

If Brandon ever decides to put some sort of organic, or a slim responsive yo-yo into the lineup, then I’m sure some forum dudes will poke their heads up.

But as it sits I doubt there are many here who have an offset collection.

More’s the pity! I hear Brandon does good work.

4 Likes

Is Offset actually underrated? Brandon seems to be one of the most popular players on social media and I know every Outlier drop sells out relatively quickly. It’s just a localized demographic thing if it seems otherwise.

Their yoyos do all seem nice, but their bimetals, like other bimetals are just a tad too expensive for me to want to try unless I planned on playing the heck out of them. Maybe I’ll get to try a Deviant eventually.

4 Likes

Good point.

I should have specified that I think Offset is underrated among the forum users. I rarely see it mentioned here.

3 Likes

I ordered an offset variant about a month ago and I finally got word that it’s departing San Francisco right now :sweat_smile: so yeah shipping takes a looong time (in my perspective) and you have to be pretty patient but I believe that anything that comes from offset will be worth it.

2 Likes

I have a Variant, which was the only Offset sold at YYE

5 Likes

Wow That colorway looks sick. The only color available on offset was the black but now Brandon restocked and there is more now in stock. Btw is that a porykon counterweight ??which one is it ?? It looks like it pairs well with the yo-yo. And is the variant good for 5a since you got a counterweight on there ??

3 Likes

Yes its a Porykon

and Yes it pairs very well with the Variant for a modern 5A set up.

3 Likes

Thanks for the response :grin: I might have to pick one up myself it looks like a great setup.

1 Like

The variant is a great plastic

2 Likes

Haha yeah it really does ordered my deviant pre order in November and it is just now in San Francisco. But they normally don’t take THAT long, Brandon just messed up the colors so he had to order new colors. That’s a big reason why it took so long lol

2 Likes

Hi there,
My name is Ryan, very new here, thanks for having me. I’m based in Australia, so shipping is fine with Offset but pretty intense on practically everything else. :joy:
The Outlier II is an amazing throw.
The tricky thing when placing an order on their site, is for some colourways, there are no pictures, only a description. That was the case with this yellow black rims colour. It’s a very metallic yellow, in certain pictures/lighting it almost looks gold. In person it’s beautiful, the black rings really set it off.

8 Likes

7 Likes

Nice collection man !!! I see that you got your deviant in :grin: which one do you like the best out of the three ??

1 Like

I really like them all, I’m not sure which one I like the most. I feel as if the outlier 2 lacks “personality” however that is not a knock on its performance. The deviant and the variant are just more interesting to play I feel. Tbh I don’t think the outlier 2 is worth the extra $60 over the deviant.

4 Likes

Yeah I think the deviant is a good bang for your buck kind of throw. It looks like it has a ton of performance but just lacking the ss rims. I’m really enjoying my variant though it has fast become my favorite plastic in my collection and I was shocked by how much power it has !!!

1 Like

Yes! The variant is almost like a metal it’s really amazing how well it performs

2 Likes

My Ascent and Variant arrive today, and I’m super excited about them. Postie better come soon lol

1 Like

I would love to get one - but to your point with no “frame of reference” in hand, plus she shipping, it’s hard to justify the purchase.

1 Like

Ok, the ascent is a whole lot of fun! And it feels super nice to throw! Haven’t tried the Variant yet, but I’m excited to.

1 Like