Outlier+ & Deviant+ by OFFSET! - Brandon Vu Signature YoYo! - Available Friday 05/24/24 - 8am EST!

Outlier+_Feature
OFFSET has officially made its way to YoYoExpert!

The Outlier+ is OFFSET’s Flagship model! This is Brandon Vu’s weapon of choice used to achieve significant victories in 2023. Known for its exceptional performance and control, the Outlier+ has revolutionized competitive yoyo play.

Double-Blue-Outlier+ Double-Blue-Outlier+-02 Double-Blue-Outlier+-03

With a 50mm width, this bi-metal beast is built to handle it all. It checks every box for what a competition yoyo should be!

399293769_644771967836099_7399695885395028625_n DD105347 (1)-Enhanced-NR-3

Deviant+_Feature2
Deviant+ is an Outlier+ but made from 6061 Aluminum!

With an impressive 50mm width, this yoyo is crafted for players to nail those high-difficulty bangers with ease. It delivers the stability and power needed for flawless execution every time.

Brandon-Blue-Blasted-Finish-Deviant+ Brandon-Blue-Blasted-Finish-Deviant+-02 Brandon-Blue-Blasted-Finish-Deviant+-03

This yoyo is a fantastic competition throw that meets all your needs! It retains all the qualities you love in the Outlier+ but comes at a more budget-friendly price!

yoyo-119 3
Used by Xavier Ng to become the Singaporean National Yoyo Champion!

20 Likes

Yo! Brandon finally put offset on YYE!!!

2 Likes

LETS FREAKING GO FINALLY!! :fire::fire: I was planning on getting a deviant+ anyway.

1 Like

Does anyone have this? Would love to hear some thoughts on it! Outlier + that is

The Outlier + is very stable and also pretty fast. I can hit the limited horizontal tricks I know on it better than the other yoyos I have in my collection. It is also pretty wide, but I haven’t really had this interfere with any tech tricks. Let me know if you have any more questions, I’m not very good at putting my thoughts into words.

1 Like

No that makes sense. I’m thinking about picking it up.

Also - you play chess? I’ve made a commitment to get to 1000 ElO this year.

I play chess. I’m not the greatest but I can play.