What is the best yoyo on offset yoyo?

HI, so I wanted to know what the best yoyo is on offset yoyo. Currently, I have the Variant and that’s it.
P.S I want it to also be budget friendly.

1 Like

The variant is a great budget yo-yo but other than the variant I would probably go for the deviant since it’s only $45 (they are doing pre-orders on it at the moment) which is a great deal but that’s about it. Im eagerly waiting for a deviant to go back in stock as well :sweat_smile::grin: or if your a beginner offset just released a beginner yo-yo called the accent for $20 as well. Hoped this helped ya out :wink:

3 Likes

Thx! I’ll probably get a deviant.

2 Likes

No problem and Yeah I really want to try one out as well !!! I want to see what the mono-metal and plastic version of the outlier plays like without spending to much of course. I actually just ordered a variant a couple of days ago on offset but I think that it will take a while to get here because it ships from Australia if you didn’t know (you have been warned :sweat_smile:) but I couldn’t find a variant on ANY yo-yo retailer except offset so here I am confidently saying that my variant will be one of the best plastic throws I own :wink: but enough about me how do you enjoy your variant ??

1 Like

I found my variant from A2Z science (a sister company to yye). Also I knew it was from the AU.

1 Like

Wow i never knew about that website good to know thx :+1:t2: It’s just like i never knew about offset until I watched one of Brandon’s videos and that about did it.

1 Like

I really like the Moebius, but I’m always partial to brass rings.

I haven’t tried the Deviant, but I’m confident it’s a great yoyo.

Yeah it sounds like a great mono-metal throw !!

I only have the outlier 2 from the offset collection, but the aqua is beautiful and the coating on the throw is amazing. It’s dead smooth and I’d say worth every penny.

2 Likes