Sold! Please close

OFFSETyoyo Outlier 3 B-grade in Royal Blue colorway. It is “signed” (initialed) by Brandon Vu.

Price: $50*

It is B-grade due to anno flaws inside the cups, however it’s still plenty smooth for finger spins. Anno elsewhere is A-grade, best I can tell.

Condition: Excellent (for B-grade). Seen <10 hrs. of play.
String vibe: 9.5/10 smooth (on a strict scale)
Nail vibe: 9/10 smooth

Happy to answer questions.

*Add $5 for shipping in the con. U.S. (PM to calculate costs elsewhere) and $1.05 if using Venmo Business instead of Venmo Personal, PayPal F&F, or Cash App.

4 Likes

Not accepting trades right now as I need the money.

1 Like

You know you want it! (bump)

Heads up, you should have one BST for all items you’re selling so it doesn’t clog up the feed.

Thanks, I’ll take that into consideration. I did it separately so people can know what it is directly from the title - it looks a lot cleaner that way, and I know personally I’ve been a lot more likely to click on those listings than misc. ones. I don’t see it as me selfishly clogging the feed, but rather as listing this as a yoyo available. If people aren’t looking for this yoyo, they can scroll on to the next available on the BST (regardless of who’s selling/trading). I’ve only listed three, and they’re the only three I’m selling for the foreseeable future.

1 Like

“FS: OFFSET Outlier 3 (B-grade) & Duncan Exit 8 (Bimetal)” can easily fit into one title. It’s not an official rule but a longstanding unspoken one for courtesy.

Bump

Bump

Is this still for sale?

It is. PM’d.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.