Show off your MonkeyFinger ReturnTops

14 different monkeys in alphabetical order… and a few other MFD toys. To much free time. Guess i’ll alphabetize the rest of my collection next…

11 Likes

I love your MFD collection! You don’t just have a lot, you’ve got an amazing collection of colorways also.

Every chance I’ve had to buy an MFD, I’ve already spent my “yo-yo allowance” (read amount of money I estimate I can spend without being murdered in my sleep by my wife) for the month.

I’m thinking of getting a Caesar Helium next time I can buy a yo-yo. Have any opinion on whether that would be a good first MFD?

2 Likes

Ceaser is a lot of fun. I think its aggressive but very comfortable in the hand, threw it last night for an hour. I have one that is G2 smooth and reminds me of the banshee. My second one has a bit of a vibe but its great, I just don’t play it at night. (I was wondering if diff ano effects can affect vibe? ) its a bit bigger size but doesn’t feel very heavy.
I would not regret ceaser at all. Sometimes i think the ceaser is one of those yoyos that im not skilled enough to maximize yet, but its not as intense as the banshee Ss.
I am hesitant to tell anyone what to buy, but my usual recommendation is the gelada 2.1 and 2 evil as the intro. But i got the ceaser for a friend for his bday (he’s far more skilled then i) and he told me he thinks it’s the best he’s ever played, i think he might have exaggerated some out of kindness but there is a lot of truth as well.
Does that help?

2 Likes

Absolutely! Thanks man, appreciate the detailed response.

Conspiracy and Firedevil ridgeback are a couple of my favorite MFD for what its worth

3 Likes

Conspiracy is a deff beast! I love it. Very fast smooth and aggressive and a comfortable catch. I didn’t mention the FDs or seamonkey cause i figured they are collabs… gets hard to pick a favorite if u keep going😎. I

4 Likes

Two of my favourites:
2Evil and Prime8
2Evil is a very capable undersized yoyo, and Prime8 is a very underrated organic
Incredible colorways too!

11 Likes

NEVER too many 2EVILS

14 Likes

Spidey Venon half swap is 2good!

5 Likes

We have matching angry toads.
I also agree with your favorites.

4 Likes

15 Likes

12 Likes

Damn dude, your MFD collection is impressive! I only got two, but I need more as I’m totally in love with this crazy ano in person. The yoyos themselves are also great; I consider my raptor Conspiracy to be one of the best (if not the best) mono in my collection.

4 Likes

Great minds think alike! My FAV!

12 Likes

I agree. Ano is incredible, and even more so in person.

And I think the yoyos themselves are very underrated. They have a great range of throws that are very capable and fun too.

4 Likes

My Aotus is on the mail truck (they deliver late here sometimes) so here’s to hoping I have something to post here this evening!!!

4 Likes

Gotta get a better pic in the daylight without my wife’s wet palette in the background lol but got these two beauties in today :grin:

12 Likes

Monkeys spotted by the lake…

11 Likes

Some glorious shots there!

4 Likes
9 Likes