Show Off your MC’s! My Current MARKMONT Collection

34 Likes

Dam sun. I only have these two. If you peep any red short spikes for sale send them my way. Gotta get these boys in matching outfits.

13 Likes

Crazy impressive collection @sloegoe… I only have the one for now, but will be picking up more in the future for sure, as the MCMO is in my top 5 all time fav yoyos. It’s one of the best designed organic monometals ever produced IMO.

12 Likes

The Best…Period. :facepunch::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

They got red ULs on OD Site now

1 Like

On it! Thanks!

I’m hurt.
Wounded even.

3 Likes

17 Likes

These look amazing… I personally loved the way this throw felt but the finish on mine was terrible for grinds and stuff so I sold it… does this throw come in more matte/less glossy finishes?

2 Likes

My MC (posted above, with the star on it) is super good for grinds. I know it was available in pyramatte, and at least two different blasts. Not sure which colors were available in which finish.

3 Likes

The original batch of MC’s were soda blasted IIRC vs. the newer runs Pyramatte. Might be worth tracking one down to try it and see if it fits your preferences better :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Any markmont stuff dropping soon? Or anyone selling any?

3 Likes

I have OG Soda Blasts New in Box…for lots of $$ PM me if interested :facepunch::slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

The finish on my clear MC is very nice for grinds and fingerspins.

4 Likes

19 Likes

16 Likes

My absolute favorites!

18 Likes

What do people think about the Project 2?

1 Like

I think it’s excellent. When I first was playing with it I had to stop and verify it truly was a flat bearing.

2 Likes

The only yoyo I own multiples of. (MP2 at the top)

17 Likes