Show off your CLYW yoyos.

Damn dude… this is impressive. What’s your favorite one in terms of pure play?

1 Like

I think 3rd run is definetely outplay than anything else. It is perfectly smooth and so satisfying to play. I never thought that peak can be that good to play☺️

2 Likes

Chief game up

16 Likes

Great splashes here🥹

1 Like

Ty my friend id really like to try that plated gold feel :wink:

1 Like

I always find it weird how the 28 stories falls into first even though it’s distinctly different from the painted.

You can tell because of the mismatched nipples on the 28 stories due to the machinist constant changing of the design. I feel like 28 stories is more of a 1.5 run

4 Likes

I’m sure that’s why it is 1st run “2nd batch” differ from 1st batch which includes other painted peaks and OGs

1 Like

And were produced in the same, first machinist shop as the painted Peaks.

15 Likes

17 Likes

This makes me miss my pink 2nd run bvm @yodude19

2 Likes

I always wanted the pink. The blue splash BvM was the first clyw I ever owned…took me years to find another!

I need to upgrade my Chief to Harrison Hurricane at some point.

Favorite CLYW I’ve tried that I don’t own would probably be either a Wish or H5xChief. The H5xChief really made me wanna try a 2018 Sasquatch. The modern 'squatch just seems way too light. So maybe a Wish or '18 Sasquatch will join the squad eventually.

18 Likes

14 Likes

The updated Caribous…a frozen mammoth peak would really look nice in here

19 Likes

Updated CLYW and collab collection.

18 Likes

Lil clyw update finally got a wm2 :hugs:

12 Likes

Don’t own these anymore, but feeling a bit nostalgic for a few of the many I’ve owned.

14911353472_c3b7fbb264_o

Broken Twill Chief. My favorite post Peak era colorway. I simply cannot believe this never got run on another yoyo. It hurt letting this one go.

11886006503_3b9de1d14a_o

Canadian Gothic Chief. Red isn’t usually my thing on yoyos, but I thought this one was great. Another colorway I was shocked never got a rerun

14908650941_14a335f789_o

Frozen Mammoth Peak. My favorite colorway CLYW I ever owned and maybe my favorite they ever made. Earth Swirl Peak is its only competitor.

11886154264_c94a71d559_o

Who owns my old 28s Peak with the slight ano flaw now, I wonder

Okay, this is the one CLYW I actually own still. Northern Lights is a great older colorway and the Ditch’s performance way exceeds my expectations.

9 Likes

@oops I’m 99.9% sure that this was your old 28s. I saw you post this and had to immediately go look at mine because I remembered it having something similar

10 Likes

So awesome, that’s it for sure! Glad it’s got a loving home. Still looking great

1 Like