Show off your CLYW yoyos.

It may have been me that got the one you was going for. I thought having the DinkFace Canvas, and a 28 stories FG Chief was a nice collection. Now I feel like I should just throw both of them in the garbage, lol.

Actually I bought both the DinkFace & the Pinkerton Canvas about two years ago, and they were purchased new from Chris & YYE, so I really doubt it’s the one that you are referring to.
I do recall a DinkFace being on the BST a while back though.

Why are all of these dinkface canvas’ popping up all of a sudden!?!?! They’re all just teasing me!

Here’s my only 2 clyw. Getting a summit in the mail sometime this week

1 Like

A present from my wife!

5 Likes

I thought it was ‘Dingk Face’ not ‘Dink Face’?

My once healthy collection has become quite modest and I actually wouldn’t mind letting some of these go as well. Just picked up a Rafmagn Puffin 2 on the BST and am patiently awaiting the 2nd run of Bonfires.

1 Like

Those are some fiiine lookin’ Chiefs.

ty sir, I really enjoy both of them. Excited to see what all the colorways for the 2nd run Bonfire are going to be…although after seeing the Yogi one on Instagram today I have a hard time imagining getting anything else. Rafmagn Puffin 2 and Yogi Bonfire will add some awesome unrepresented color to the mix I have so far.

You bought the two best chief colorways.

Frog n’ Toad Summit

The collection!

2 Likes

^That’s a nice collection

My one and only CLYW…

1 Like

Thanks!

I guess I’ll put this here:

I’m in love! This yoyo is flippin’ amazing! Smooth as butter and has a very nice weight and feel to it.

Who else got one?
http://i.imgur.com/TiAqFXM.jpg

My Babe

1 Like

^ :o :o

Cool throw

Fine lookin’ return top you’ve got there, Buddha

Brett grimes painted peak

3 Likes