Show All Deals and Sales

The Deals and Sales section doesn’t display all promotions/discounts. Currently there are only two products listed - meanwhile there are some great hidden deals on YYE!

It would be great to see everything discounted in the shop in one area :money_with_wings:

11 Likes

I second this.

2 Likes

yeah thanks for pointing that out. I’ll run through and try to tag everything appropriately on monday.

13 Likes

Page updated. Let me know if you notice anything out of place or anything I missed.

6 Likes

This is great! Thanks! We be shoppin’!

3 Likes

Perfect! :+1:

Yeah - that was a new featured section we added recently on home page. Thanks for catching!

I sound like a broken record but we have a big reboot soon and hence a few things like this at first glance seem broken as we are close and a lot of my energy has been on the other half of things! :blush:

5 Likes

Haha I’m sure the wait will be worth it! Especially if we can add our dream throws to a wishlist :sweat_smile:

Can you tease any new features or a date?

@YoYoExpertGarrett everything looks good from my end, thanks! I had my eyes on all the Rebellion throws being discounted and didn’t know until I saw a mail update.

2 Likes

I second this.

Ha I knew something’s felt off these past few years! :yo-yo: