Is there a way to view all items on sale/discount at yye?

I’d like to know everything YYE has at a discounted price…is there a way to easily do this?

1 Like

If you go to YoYoExpert.com and scroll down to “deals & on sale” that lists everything that is on sale

3 Likes

Rather than make a thread for this I’d like to add here that not all brands show up under the “shop by brand” option

2 Likes

/doh!

Thank you very much French!!

Unfortanently this link does not list everything that’s on sale :frowning:

For example, the Sherpa and the Barricude Jr. are both on sale, but do not show up under this link.

We add those manually and on occasion some get missed. Which have you noticed are missing? Happy to get them added.

3 Likes

Something I’ve noticed (and this may well be intentional) is that the Markmont Classic does not show up under the One Drop yoyos.

Good Life off the top of my head. I think I’ve noticed others but it’s been a while since I looked.

1 Like

When I got mine a couple weeks ago I had to do a search by name to find the Markmont Classic. Had the same problem with the MK1 yoyo that I bought.

1 Like

Some other throws that are in stock at YYE and are on sale…but do not show up under the “Deals And Sales” link include:

-YYF Arrow Pro
-YYF Boss
-YYF Metal Arrow Elite
-YYF Paolista
-YYF Overthrow
-Yomega Glide
-Duncan Origami
-Whimsy Rival
-IYoYo Spinmaster X
-YoYoBrother 7even
-Mowl Anarchy
-Smashing YoYos Bounce
-YYF Flight Pro
-Eternal Throws The Sesh
-YYF Czech Point
-YYF Space Cowboy
-Duncan Grasshopper X
-YYF Nightmare
-Sengoku Bakemono
-Turning Point Basilisk Light
-Throw Revolution Gladius

So it’s nice that they have that link on their front page…but it’s missing a TON of stuff.

4 Likes

Some of these had been listed under the sale link but have fallen off. Others went on sale during Cyber Monday and was on that page, but never made it onto the regular sale page even though they continue to be available at the sale price.

1 Like

It’s not a OneDrop anymore. Markmont is now it’s own brand, I believe.

3 Likes

That makes sense :slight_smile:

Is this possible with the new search tools?