Should I trade my Majesty?

If you want a Summit, I say go for it. But you are asking “Should I trade my Majesty?” lol.

I wouldn’t. That would be pretty stupid.

Ya I’m not going to trade for the summit or maybe at all I just hope I can sell my Spyy Ronin or when I start selling my string in a few week that they do good so I can get a Summit… Just make sure you pick up some Zen Strings when they come out they play great! (Also will be having Contest giving out strings)

I think if youre thinking about the avalanche youll love the summit. It s that similar feel and is a real treat on the string. I almost feel as if its more stable when ive played it, but thats just my opinion. Also look out for the g-squared triton. Its a great contender to many of the high end throws currently out. Itll be released soon!

Now I just have to het a bunch more thread an packaging ordered and off to making my strings I’ll be setting up my rig tomorrow and starting to stock pile :slight_smile: hopefully it will bring in enough for me to get either a Summit or there will still be a 28 Stories or Widowmaker Avalanche left :slight_smile: