DONE mods move pls

I’m sad to say it is time that I send off my Majesty. The General-Yo Majesty is honestly one of the best yoyos I’ve ever played with in my life, but it just doesn’t fit me. It has all the qualities of a perfect yoyo and I know that for many it can be that perfect yoyo, but that’s not what it is for me. I hope to trade it to someone who will enjoy it as it deserves to be enjoyed, and I hope I can get something that I enjoy in return.

Wants (in order)
CLYW Arctic Circle

CLYW Wooly Marmot

CLYW Avalanche

CLYW Peak

General-Yo M10

Offers! I am very open to offers that are not explicitly on my wants list.

I AM WILLING TO ADD SOME MONEY IN ADDITION TO THE MAJESTY FOR A CLYW ON MY WANTS LIST

I may be willing to sell if the price is right.

This Majesty is an extremely smooth B-Grade as it doesn’t meet the high General-Yo standard (even though it comes very close) and it is in near mint condition (with the exception of a few pinpricks that I was unable to capture on camera);I expect yoyos offered to be in fairly good condition as well. This Majesty is a second-run made out of 6061 Aluminum.

Bump! Thread updated to Majesty. Offer up, people!

I was talking to a guy about a possible deal but it seems like he may be backing out so I’m bumping this just in case.

You may want to update your description to let people know what version it is. Some are picky about 6061 vs. 7075 even though you and I both know the v.1 and v.2 Majesties play identical.

On a side note, that green is awesome.

1 Like

Bump! Willing to add in some money! ;D

Would you except money? Sadly I can’t afford any yoyos right now (nor do I have any tradeable yoyos). I’m just curious how much Majesty’s go for.

How much $ ?