title replaced
-jhb8426-

your other post was in the right section… ::slight_smile:

1 is fair, 2 guy with ava is getting ripped off, lol

The Poptart is so beautiful tho…

Hey! I am the guy with the fg Ava. Haha :wink:

I see you are really contemplating some trades :slight_smile:

Sounds legit.

In the end, if both parties are happy it’s a good trade. The Majesty is a pretty hot commodity right now.

1 Like

He said the other guy would be getting ripped off.

You hsould forget them and trade with me ;D

The majesty is an OK throw IMO. Its not that great on the string, im not sure why people like it so much and ive compared it to dozens of throws expensive and not as expensive, and its never even in my top (thanks to studio42 for his case of wonders). Id definitely take the ava trade

I’m not alone! :smiley: I traded my Majesty for a Cascade+cash to try something new.

All I have to say is that the FG Ava is freaking amazing.

Trade it to me. For real.

Sell it to me so I can trade it for another 7075

1 Like

I agree. Everything General Yo makes is said to be better than it is. I didn’t like the the 6061 Majesty at all. I haven’t tried the 7075 one. The Model 10 is still one heck of a throw, just too floaty for me.

Personal opinion. For me, just about every General-Yo I have played has been perfect for me. Model 10 and Majesty are in my top for sure.

I did like the Entheos quite a bit when I tried it. That was a while ago though. I didn’t care for the Essence, but that was a while ago too, so I don’t remember why.

1 Like

Haha sorry skyhighyo I think if I trade it its going to be for a Summit and a Trigger

You mortal.

They’re supposed to be making a lot of summits. Once you kiss that Majesty good bye, chances of you getting a Purple Mountain again are pretty much 0%.

Summit’s will be common. OG 6061 Majesty won’t be. 100+ vs 23. You do the math. Also, do you think Summit will retain value like a PMM? Hardly any CLYW or OD retain value. I’m not saying these factors should sway your decision. Get which yoyo suits you, but I’m just saying… if it were me, I wouldn’t even question it.

I’ve been offered a 7075 Majesty + KLR for my PMM. That’s waaaaay better deal than Summit + Trigger. And I still said no.

i hate these forums so much you guys make me rethink things all the time ! :wink: