Should I make this trade?

My Mint bonfire (Nebula) for his advanced scout (mint silver) he doesn’t have his pickaxe patch because its on his hat, I could pay for his hat tho. Idk, what do you think? Ive always wanted a chief and I love my bonfire?

Fair trade .

Honestly decide if you want a scout over a bonfire . personally I find the bonfire a little bland

I liked the bonfire more then the chief but I liked the chief more then advance scout.

(⛷ Noisy Lurker) #4

Why would you trade what you have if you love it? Just saying, sometimes patience is the answer, save some cash and buy a chief.

In the end, you have to choose, risk what you have and love, or wait and keep what you love and score a chief later.

It’s personal preference but I know exactly what I would do.

It’s a fair trade imo.

Agh, What shall I do?

(Amplified) #6

What does your heart tell you?

Well, I think that if I really love the bonfire and really want the chief the advanced scout would be right in the middle, I’m not sure tho.

I like the bonfire a lot better than the advance scout

Thank you for your opinion :slight_smile:

(⛷ Noisy Lurker) #10

Desire can be such a pain. I never trade what I love, because I love it. I trade things I just like or dislike in hopes of finding something I love. Finding a yoyo that you love is the goal, isn’t it?

I prefer to avoid regret. :wink:

On your Fav. Yoyo’s to the left of your profile shows the Bonfire. If it’s your favorite, why trade it? Doesn’t make sense. Skitrz perfectly said my thoughts.

Good points, Im edging towards not trading my bonfire.

Don’t give what you love, it will lead to less prosperity and happiness - Chinese Proverb

(major_seventh) #14

It took me too many regretful trades until I learned this lesson.

Sometimes you can’t be too polite either. Just flat out back out of a trade if you haven’t exchanged addresses yet (do so kindly though lol).

Luckily I was able to track down my special throw after a year since trading it. Best day ever to be reunited with that. The guy I traded it too still had it and is such a cool dude.