should I buy a dm?

The Speeder and Speedmaker will only play as fast as you make it play… Its not like all the sudden the yoyo will start going too fast for you to handle…

I say to look at the pictures and decide for your self…

1 Like

That’s a silly question! How can an object improve one’s skill? It may make the tricks easier to perform, but it won’t make you better. The Dark Magic is good for a beginner going into intermediate, or even intermediate going into advanced. It is not my personal favorite but it is a very well designed yo-yo. But maybe a better choice would be Legacy, essentially because it’s cheaper. I have never tried one, but supposedly it’s very similar to the DM, same shape and such. Whatever the case, I’m sure you will love the outcome. ;D

1 Like

NEW BREED same price as the DM but 8X better :o
and yes I like highlights much more than other strings (BESIDES element string) and the bright color really helps when doing whips or slacks.Or if you want to stick with yyf, go with the counter-attack
or as an alternate wait another month or three weeks and get a PROTOSTAR! :wink:

1 Like

I dont agree whit you, my die-nasty is just the worst throw that I have, lots of woble and nothing of spin times.
But you are right, maybe in the right hands it can be a good throw.
The YYE string and the highlights are the same, I have both and they are identic ;).

1 Like

I LOVE the pgm, but I can pretty much do ANY trick on a 2 minute throw so it’s either your skill or just the volocity but i’m not sure because i’ve never tried a volocity. :wink:

1 Like

Hey, thanks for the recommendations. I will definitely check out those yoyos. I hadn’t even looked at some of the one’s suggested here before. And I will try the highlites string too. Where is the best place to buy them? I have been meaning to try the KK bearing as well. Will it fit on my Velocity?
I really like the feel of my Velocity, but would like to try something completely different. The two minute spin time I get out of the Velocity is fine, but the last half of that time the yoyo is slowing down pretty fast and any force put on that small yoyo seems to really affect it. My theory is that the larger size and increased rim weight of the DM will help me plow through some of my poor technique until I get more experienced. We’ll see I guess. I can bind, but am not great at it yet, so the resposive / unresponsive issue is kind of important for now too.

The best place to buy this stuff?

Easy.

Here.

Really, they ship fast, are reliable, and it helps to keep this place up and running.

1 Like

well if you still can’t bind that well, work on it. practics until you can really get all the intermediate tricks down perfectly. it will also help in the advanced sections and are goood crowd pleasers when you perform in front of your frieds

1 Like