Shinya Kido to C3

C3 today is like YYF 2 years ago, they have everyone on their team…

Just by watching videos of them they seem like the coolest dudes in the world.

I remember watching the Harlem Shake video from EYYC and I instantly wanted to meet them.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EdTdtzuSLo

They are! I have never left a conversation with them without a huge smile on my face. Great people, for sure.

To those of you being negative: The thing is, why do you guys even care? He obviously left to support a company he believes in and that will better himself. And to those of you who think he should ‘stay with the family business,’ go watch Kung Fu Panda, lol.

Congrats to Shinya. His sig looks rad.

1 Like

All I know is the Krown is one sexy looking yoyo. Pretty sneaky that they already had prototypes and whatnot done up lol. I like it. C3 is one of the best companies around, I’m glad they keep getting some great ambassadors for their product.

I like the crown it looks good the crown has that nice shape I like in yoyos.

What? Are we criticizing him or something? As far as i can tell we’re all pretty excited. This is probably one of the biggest sponsorship change-ups in recent memory, greater than Jensen and Mickey imo, so i’m not sure how we wouldn’t be interested in it? The fact that they had a signature model all ready to go is particularly interesting as well, especially because of how well they seemed to keep it a secret, or maybe it wasn’t as much of a secret in Japan, but definitely news to all of us. We care because it’s big news and interesting, not because we have strong opinions about it or feel it affects us in any way(although i will be buying a Krown as soon as they’re for sale…).

I dont know why everyones freakin out. Maybe its for the best for Shinya.

1 Like