shatterFX feedback!

Bought a YYF Alta and a Zeekio Psycho Spin, he had them shipped next day, and they were packaged very well! Also threw in some bundles of strings extra, and they’re really nice! Awesome throws!

7 Likes
(Ethan Ryan L. Valondo) #2

hows the alta?

I love it, great throw. Came mint as promised, and is super smooth. The rims are super thick and it plays super heavy on the string. It’s also got a finished surface for grinds, and the pink color looks great!

1 Like

Bought a peak 2 from shatterfx. Yoyo was shipped the next day. It was packaged very nicely and came with 2 area 44 stickers. This was my first bst experience and it went very smoothly. Would not hesitate to buy from again.

2 Likes
(Dustin) #5

Bought a ART Woofa from @shatterFX and I love it! It is minty fresh and no vide. It was shipped really fast and arrived quickly.

2 Likes

Purchased a Recess Snack from Tyler shatterFX. Everything went smoothly, and item was as described. Fast shipping as well. Would make deals again without hesitation.

2 Likes
(David Hough) #7

I traded with Tyler and he shipped the next day and the yoyo was most definitely MIB. No worries here.

2 Likes