shatterFX feedback!

Bought a YYF Alta and a Zeekio Psycho Spin, he had them shipped next day, and they were packaged very well! Also threw in some bundles of strings extra, and they’re really nice! Awesome throws!

8 Likes

hows the alta?

1 Like

I love it, great throw. Came mint as promised, and is super smooth. The rims are super thick and it plays super heavy on the string. It’s also got a finished surface for grinds, and the pink color looks great!

2 Likes

Bought a peak 2 from shatterfx. Yoyo was shipped the next day. It was packaged very nicely and came with 2 area 44 stickers. This was my first bst experience and it went very smoothly. Would not hesitate to buy from again.

3 Likes

Bought a ART Woofa from @shatterFX and I love it! It is minty fresh and no vide. It was shipped really fast and arrived quickly.

2 Likes

Purchased a Recess Snack from Tyler shatterFX. Everything went smoothly, and item was as described. Fast shipping as well. Would make deals again without hesitation.

3 Likes

I traded with Tyler and he shipped the next day and the yoyo was most definitely MIB. No worries here.

3 Likes

Had an excellent trade experience with @shatterFX! He’s been a great buyer before and now I can say he’s a great trader too! Don’t hesitate to buy, sell, or trade with this great dude! Thanks Tyler!

2 Likes

Just completed a trade with @shatterFX! The yoyo came in the condition promised, and it would’ve been fast shipping too…if the USPS hadn’t shipped it to Montana for some reason.

2 Likes

Here is a PSA from Arlo to the yoyo community! shatterFX The b grade went to a giveaway at work! Unfortunately I did not record it happening because I can’t be at work all the time and with a camera at the ready! We really appreciate it!
Here is the video link for the video we put up for you! Sorry we did not do it sooner, but I was really busy! So busy Nationals was in Philadelphia and I was not able to make it. I choose to go to another event which I enjoy a lot! It was a tough decision. There is definitely more to come!

6 Likes

I don’t know the backstory to this, but I love it…and I love Arlo! <3

1 Like

Thank you for all the holders and begleri you made! I’ve peppered them into various gifts and yoyo sales for people

2 Likes

I swear people do not realize of how badly I am treated at times. Only those close to me know. When people ask why I tell them it is for continuity! Things happen!

1 Like

Transaction went smoothly and without a hitch. Thumbs up for @shatterFX! :+1:

3 Likes

I too would vouch for shatterFX.
Picked up the loop and offstring bundle from him!
Got em today.
Great packaging and quick shipping!
Open communication and even held onto the items for me for a couple days!

A+

2 Likes

Bought a OD prescription from shatterFX and it’s amazing! Thanks again!

1 Like

I traded a yoyo + cash for some photography earlier this year, and then traded a half swapped yoyo for a single colorway yoyo later. Lots of communication and tracking numbers were involved and it all went off without a hitch.

1 Like

Just picked up a throw from Tyler. Great transaction overall. Communicates well, packages securely, ships quickly, and so forth. Throw arrived as described and he threw in a nice extras. Would definitely deal with him. Thanks again, @shatterFX!

1 Like