SF Yoyos BD

I’m in Florida and still waiting by my mailbox :saluting_face:

I also haven’t received a response to the email I sent a while back nor the IG DM I sent them earlier this week :frowning:

I don’t think anyone who’s received theirs got a tracking number afaict.

Still nothing? I wonder if it has been posted yet, usually takes 7-10 days for the parcels to get here.

Yeah still nothing

My friend bundled our orders together to save on international shipping, and they managed to get a tracking number on Monday in response to a dm with SF.

i understand the wish to keep it a surprise, but i hope they release the tracking by email after a set time.

not everyone has competent post system in their country :melting_face:

True, surprises are always better when they are kept for later on! I think its a good idea to keep posting about new news but stuff like pictures and everything like that kinda ruins it

Not really, for me at least. At this point it’s been close to 5 months so any info about the yo-yo is interesting.

Finally got this here in the UK

Anyone keen on swapping half’s? I would let go the one with the eye :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Took the most indirect route possible without crossing an ocean first, but these two finally arrived in Canada.

8 Likes

My birthday is coming up but my BD 6 months MIA :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Are there any pics from the side?

It’s not my birthday but its my BD :upside_down_face:

got the least desirable half as i feared but dont hate it as much as i thought, still wouldve preferred the illuminati triforce.

5 Likes

Unfortunately my friend is holding onto mine for me until next club meetup. But someone else has a nice shot of it from the side here:

Was I the only one who got no message?