SF Yoyos BD

I never miss an awkward party :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Unfortunately international shipping for me would cost pretty much the same as the yoyo. Could you look into cheaper options?

1 Like

@Guapocamacho @Raindog3030 Did either of you receive the SF BD? If so, I’d love to see a pic.

1 Like

I haven’t heard anything from SF about it yet.

I also haven’t heard or received anything yet.

Super excited for it, though.
Big hype!!!

I had forgot about this haha, I’m excited to see what we get.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Any news on this?
I promised my partner there won’t be any more yoyos coming for at least a month (still getting them delivered in studio, don’t tell her!) but if this one all of a sudden pops at home I’m ■■■■■■ :sweat_smile::joy::sob:

4 Likes

Looks like they posted a recent update.

9/7/23 Update

So… Shopify wont give us our store back. But dont worry… We have each and every order accounted for, and shipping information stored securely far far away from shopify’s evil dystopian clutches. The yoyos have been machined and are currently at the salon getting their nails and hair done.

-SF

6 Likes

Ha! I missed that announcement , thanks!

Ok this means soon I will need to be on the lookout.

On another note, I hope they can solve the shopify issues, that must be a major pain in the neck for them.

2 Likes

I so happy this thread is here as I would legit just forget I ordered one.

2 Likes

:rofl: I completely forgot about ordering this as well!

1 Like

I still think its a pipe bomb :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Any updates on this?

I think it was at the end of September SF said they were at ano.

Latest update so far.

4 Likes

Lets go! I have been wondering about this one lately. Happy to see an update :grinning:

which is not really an update since its been posted in this topic 1 month ago. i am sure its going to be out of the anodize and box salon but maybe the order they got is bigger than they anticipated and they want more people to come to the party.

Does anyone know if the funds from the pre-orders were ever released to SF, or is that tied up in “Shopify won’t give us our store back?”

I’d probably forget about it and let it come when it comes, but I’ll be moving house in December.

i am fairly certain they got the money from what i remember. couldn’t tell you where i saw it though.