Severe 2010

You probably realized that Yoyoexpert hasn’t had the Severe in for a while. Well that’s because it’s now discontinued. Well, Yoyofactory did that because they are making a 2010 Severe. It’s supposed to be an updated version. It should be released during the summer. I am so excited! You can take a peek at it in the video: Yoyofactory Genesis: The Start. It’s Tyler that’s using the pre-production version.

tyler has mention it himself in that thread.

worth to wait.

Now I’m not positive, but if they are making a new Severe, that doesn’t mean that it’s discontinued, just that they let run number whatever run out before making changes to the next batch

No, I’m 100% sure that’s it’s discontinued. Even emailed Yoyoexpert.

they are.
YYF says that 2009 severe intended to be a single run.
and the 2010 severe is on the way.
they still severe though.

i think it’s kinnda like 888’s.
'07 discontinued, and they made the '08 version.
but they are still 888’s.
:slight_smile:

Like cars… Theres the 2008 model, and the 2009 model… Both are the same but were just made different years… They may offer color differences… Then they amp it up a bit with the 2010 model… New body, new features, ect…

I know. I just said I was excited for it and I wanted to share it all with you guys.

I’ll be one of the first to buy this.

I’m expecting:
Slim K-Pads stock.
Same anno as before.
New solid color-ways, hopefully a purple!
And I hope they can change the caps a bit so they in tighter and don’t make so much noise.
Center-Trac bearing stock.
Less cash-ola please. ;D

~Jump

I’m glad your excited. I’m going to buy one too. Maybe just not right when it comes out.

There is a new Severe coming out, Tyler was talking about it on Facebook the other day asking folks what colours it should be in.

I wonder if they are going to change the cap design…

I hope so.

I wish they would make the caps out of a different material this time, not plastic.

PURPLE!!! BEST COLOR IN DA WORLD!!!

Just found out, the caps will be flat, not domed.

FHZ caps on the Severe again anyone? ;D

Wouldn’t it be cool if they were like reverseable… One side flat, the other domed? I think it would be cool if they put the YYF tower on them

should be awesome

I hope they have the hardcoat again.

so they are going to make a new 2010 version!!!
i can’t wait!!!
thank you for letting me know :slight_smile: