Sengoku Masamini 2.0 coming soon

Now I can replace my Masamin, that I lost because it fell out of my shallow dress pants pocket! Goodbye Masamini, Hope You Found a Good Home

It was, along with my Spinworthy Bonsai, My favorite mini unresponsive.

The profile on the 2.0 reminds me of the G.5; which was my pocket yoyo for nearly 10 years during my buying hiatus. I always loved that yoyo as well, but wished it had more weight. So, I’m really excited about this new Masamini!

7 Likes

I already miss owning a masamini! Lol. This 2.0 looks awesome. Im all about black SS rings on black. Too bad that doesnt look like itll be a thi g but the black that is shown in this thread still looks great

2 Likes

This looks amazing!!

5 Likes

The more I look at it, the more im getting excited.

Masamini was one of few mini yoyos that really hit good feels. And the 2.0 looks like a solid update.

3 Likes

Your green Masamini is in a good home filled with other green homies for him to hang with!

A home where he doesn’t get judged by his size…or by the color of his ano.
A home where he doesn’t stand out. A home where he can stand tall.
Yes…that green Masamini…he’s in a good place now. I assure you!

3 Likes

No…not mine. Yours.

4 Likes

Swear that is the best looking blue in the yoyo world, have always thought that about seniors blue

2 Likes

Courtesy reminder… Just picked one up from their “official” site.

2 Likes

interesting, you made me realize it only now … but the official website has closed it???

1 Like

Its on Etsy i guess

1 Like

Anyone else pick one up yet?

2 Likes

Got one on the way :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

What color did you go with? :smiley:
Do you own any other minis?

1 Like

Hahaha…go figure…went with green! I have most of the minis that are available.

2 Likes

haha my man!! :fist_right: :boom: :boom: :fist_left:

2 Likes

I picked up a grey one.

3 Likes

I ordered a pre-release black/gold about 3 weeks ago. I think it is stuck somewhere in the mail between here and Japan. I know that normal mail hasn’t been moving between US and Japan for quite a while. I was hoping this one made it out in time, but I think it didn’t. It will show up whenever the mail starts moving again. I’m really excited for it!

1 Like

Haven’t gotten it yet but waiting for them to drop here. There’s a few other items I’m after too and rather get them all in 1 swoop.

Masaminis sent couple weeks ago, are already in USA. It all now depends on USPS.

3 Likes

looks dope