Sengoku ERCIM— A must have for any serious yoyo collector. Absolutely crazy throw if you've never seen it before

7 Likes

very nice review. Thank you for taking the time to record your thoughts and initial impressions of the yoyo. I own a prototype of the ECRIM, and the prototypes do not come apart with out damage (so I was told by Julio Robles the man behind Sengoku), so, I was very excited to see you disassemble yours. To be clear, you can unscrew my prototype, but, you can’t pop out the inner ‘small yoyo/fingerspin cup’ part without causing damage. Julio did tell me that he had addressed that for the production runs, as you experienced.

I hope you continue to enjoy your ECRIM. Hopefully you will see that it is a yoyo you come back to play often and, it always puts a smile on your face when throwing it.

2 Likes

I’m liking it more and more as I play with it. I probably won’t use it that often because I like other more serious throws more, but I keep it close by. I didn’t realize this until after I shot the video, but it looks so cool when it spins. The pink inside the black concentric circles are neat. I’m happy with the color way I got.

2 Likes

Really enjoyed watching your review Cross.

Must admit it kind of persuaded me not to get the yoyo rather than the other way around, but I guess that’s the point of a good review right? Find out if something is likely for you or not before actual purchase.
I think I would just struggle too much with my skill level.

Really enjoyed the video, looking forward to seeing more content from your in the future @xthrow

1 Like