Trimetal Sengoku Shogun Review

Here’s my review on the Sengoku Shogun yoyo. Grab one on YoYoExpert!

20 Likes

I prounounce trimetal try-meh-tahl

1 Like

I love your reviews.

The only caveat I have with your Entire review is this>>> You say ‘they’ … Sengoku… ‘they’

There is no ‘they’.

There is just Julio.

Other than that; your reviews are top shelf.

I don’t know why some reviewers(not you) have to spend 4 minutes of an 8 minute review; saying ‘uh’ and ‘ummm’ over and over again.

Your reviews always make me pay attention and never make me sleepy.

Thanks for taking the time to do reviews.

No doubt he will
Love your review.

8 Likes

Very well done review. Concise and complete. I agree with everything you said, and will add that the stability and power are also very helpful for learning tricks. This is the second Sengoku trimetal, Julio’s first was the Hideyoshi, which is 7075, stainless and brass (the brass is in the cup).

5 Likes

I actually didn’t know that! Wow that’s really impressive that Sengoku is such a one man army. I know there are some players on Sengoku, but I didn’t know it was just one person doing the design an such. Thanks for letting me know.

(And I’m glad you liked the review! Thanks for the feedback)

5 Likes

Fantastic review. What I don’t like about most reviews honestly is that the reviewers say “it’s good for this, etc”. But you actually explained every aspect of the yoyo. Nice!

5 Likes

I deleted some off topic comments. Everyone go play with a yo-yo for 10 minutes a calm down!

12 Likes

:raised_hands::clap: That’s why we are all here right? Good call.

4 Likes

Sorry dude

5 Likes

Good job I like your review for this yoyo you did

2 Likes

@YoYoExpertGarrett :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

Intelligent and concise review. I like reviews that actually tell me things about the product. Hope you post more. I subscribed just in case.

3 Likes

Thanks so much man! I’ll definitely be posting more. Expect reviews and tutorials as well

3 Likes

I really liked how long the video was. You hit the key information, said what needed to be said and moved on. HOWEVER I am deeply disturbed by the way that you carelessly dropped such a fine yoyo in the beginning. All jokes aside great review I hope you post some more (:

3 Likes

Thank you! Yeah I was super worried I had damaged it, but it was over carpet, so it was fine :smiley:

3 Likes

Fantastic first review! Please keep up the quality content. :+1:

3 Likes

lol yeah, this gave me a good chuckle! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Interesting review of an interesting yoyo. Best thing about this is the fact that it was always clear that you knew what you’re talking about instead of saying a bunch of blurry nonsense that could be said about any yoyo.

The Comfort/Perfomance scale is not extremely accurate (since there are some anomalies that could be mentioned), but I see how a generalization like that could be helpful 90% of the time.

Next time include some tricks yo! (ones that are not sped up).

7 Likes