New from Sengoku - The ERCIM!

Description from Sengoku: So what is the functionality of the ERCIP (Electro Retro Combobulator Interdimensional Prototype)? The original machine had a base plate of prefabulated aluminite, surmounted by a malleable logarithmic casing in such a way that the main spurving bearing is in a direct line with the pentametric fan. The latter consisted simply of six hydrocoptic marzlevanes, so fitted to the ambifacient lunar waneshaft that side fumbling was effectively prevented. The main winding was of the normal lotus-o-delta type placed in panendermic semi-bovoid slots in the stator, every seventh conductor being connected by a nonreversible tremie pipe to the differential girdlespring on the “up” end of the grammeters.

A lot to take in right? To put it into layman’s terms: A lot of thought and effort went into designing the ERCIM. Don’t let the unconventional look throw you off, this thing packs some serious performance. Lightweight, super fast, and featuring some of the funkiest weight distribution we have ever seen, this yo-yo is a real one of a kind design that is just a pleasure to throw. The protruding side cups are fantastic for finger-spins too!

6 Likes

Thang is wild

1 Like

Someone way braver than I will have to try this thing out and give us a review.

2 Likes

Yeah, look at all that centerweight. That can’t possible be worth throwing.

3 Likes

I will someday get this first just let me get a good camera

once I buy my camera I will

1 Like

Is that a tumor growing on it’s side?

I may get a lot of hate for saying this…but that’s one of the ugliest yos I’ve ever seen. >.<’

3 Likes

Someone had to say it.

2 Likes

You guys are boring. This yoyo looks dope!

11 Likes

It sure beats other new releases as of recently. I’m getting tired of seeing the same old shape slightly tweaked to make “the best yoyo ever!!” This is refreshing, and I’m glad there’s at least one company that’s taking risks with unconventional designs.

10 Likes

thank you

Though I personally don’t like the looks of it, I really like this statement.

Also, I fully understand that everyone has their own opinions on what they like :).

This is just not my personal thing.

3 Likes

Anyone know if the side cups (what would you call these things?) can be popped out and swapped like One Drop side effects?
It kinda looks like they can be in this image:

4 Likes

Sengoku does feel like one few companies left pushing bizarre functional designs. And their pieces are definitely worth owning. I’m curious if this and the samurai were two different ways of placing weight in the same place?

6 Likes

This thing looks fun. Pretty sweet design.

2 Likes

I would swoop this in a second if the olive colorway had the black center.

1 Like

“Yeah, look at all that center weight. That CAN´T POSSIBLE be worth throwing.” Center towards the bearing hinders spin, while horizontal center weight is actually is good for stability. I wouldn’t release a yoyo with bad or mediocre performance.
I got why you think that way, but i assure you, it is a false assumption.

9 Likes

yes you can! although is not designed for that, i won´t recommend to do it too often because it needs a tweaking to avoid vibe. But you definitely can.

6 Likes

Glenacius was being facetious. I personally feel that snark is a not a good look on him, but the truth is he wasn’t being serious. He was trying to get a dig in on me, not the ERCIM.

3 Likes

P6190546

9 Likes