Selling. How much is my collection worth collectively?

How much could I get if I sold these as one big package?

MWB Samm Scott signed YYR Six!, Dead Smooth
Vibey Shinwoo Prowing 1a, a few white marks and rough spots
Kinda Vibey YYF HOT. One dent. Still plays great.
AL7, some damage on outer rims, plays smooth. Small grind vibe
NM Puffin, two flatspots small vibe, plays great
Mint Tyler Severence signed protostar, some vibe, about as smooth as any other plastic. Could use a new bearing
Mint Magnetude, dead smooth
Erik koloski signed axiom. Dead smooth with a good bearing
Mint Atom yoyo Purple Heart, smooth, great fixed yoyo
Mint Light up FHZ smooth for a plastic
Mint C3 Speedaholic, kinda vibey, which is expected since it costs 11$
Near mint RecRev 33 1/3, scratches in bearing seat, a little vibe
Mint YYF equilateral, super smooth
Beat YYF 2.0. On continuos scratch around one side, surprisingly smooth, not dead smooth
Custom painted hspin icon. Looks awesome, eats strings, some vibe
Beat WERRD TK13, still smooth, small grind vibe.

You’d be better off selling individually since most people won’t want/be able to afford to drop that much at once.

One person does. They want to buy the whole thing but I don’t know how much its worth.

$350ish?

Seriously? Wow. I thought more around 550$

bad math updated in second post

MWB Samm Scott signed YYR Six!, Dead Smooth-$60
Vibey Shinwoo Prowing 1a, a few white marks and rough spots-$10
Kinda Vibey YYF HOT. One dent. Still plays great.-$30
AL7, some damage on outer rims, plays smooth. Small grind vibe-$30
NM Puffin, two flatspots small vibe, plays great-$75
Mint Tyler Severence signed protostar, some vibe, about as smooth as any other plastic. Could use a new bearing-$15
Mint Magnetude, dead smooth-$50
Erik koloski signed axiom. Dead smooth with a good bearing-$15
Mint Atom yoyo Purple Heart, smooth, great fixed yoyo-$20 (no idea what this is so just going off tmbr prices)
Mint Light up FHZ smooth for a plastic-$10
Mint C3 Speedaholic, kinda vibey, which is expected since it costs-$5
Near mint RecRev 33 1/3, scratches in bearing seat, a little vibe-$20
Mint YYF equilateral, super smooth-$30
Beat YYF 2.0. On continuos scratch around one side, surprisingly smooth, not dead smooth-$10
Custom painted hspin icon. Looks awesome, eats strings, some vibe-$10
Beat WERRD TK13, still smooth, small grind vibe.-$30

That’s $520. Given the icon, 2.0, 33 1/3, speedaholic, atom, axiom, fhz, severence, and prowing are hard sells which accounts for $85 I think the others are fair prices for a quick sell. I did intentionally set the prices on the hard sells low though. This total price would be including shipping however which would be $5 for each and that add’s up to $75. I think it’s only $20 for a large flat rate though which should fit all of the throws so that would mean taking 55 off bringing the price out at $465 for a bundle deal. Would like to know what the Atom is since that could easily account for the $15 that was off from my first post.

Yea, I was thinking $400.

Would the 6 be more like 85$? And the equalateral like 40$? And only 15$ for the axiom?

I think might just space it out.

The atom is a hand made Purple Heart take apart wood. Its awesome. Definatly worth at least 10$ in the package

Signed yoyos are really not worth much more than their counterparts

YYR still has the six on their site for $75 new so I don’t think it’s worth more than stock. The market is flooded with equilaterals thanks to the lucky boxes. $40 is what everyone wants so you at least need to go down to $35. Axioms have gone for that price before and once again it’s just a signature. You didn’t specify condition but maybe $20 if it’s mint.

1 Like

the other thing is with buying all together, they expect some sort of package deal you know?

The thing is that not a single one of these yoyos is super desirable, many are not in very good condition and nobody cares if a yoyo is signed.

Individually you could probably get $450-500 but it would take a while. I think $350-400 on the lot is between fair and slightly generous as there aren’t many people who would actually want this fairly large specific accumulation of yoyos.

You would probably be better off selling each one individually, you can likely get $300 or so in quick sales and still have a number of them left over that will sell more slowly.