Selling entire Yo-yo collection for discounted rate, Check it out!

EDIT: I REALLY NEED THIS GONE ASAP. IF YOU BUY THE WHOLE LOT, I WILL SELL IT FOR 225 SHIPPED. ALSO, WILL SELL ANY METAL FOR $48 (45 + SHIPPING) FOR TODAY (5/20/2013) ONLY

Hello guys and gals!

I have been out of the yo-yo scene for a little while, and was cleaning some things around my house, and realized that I have a bunch of yo-yos lying around that could go to good homes! There are a lot of them, and rather than sorting them all out, taking individual pictures, and listing them here and on eBay, I figured I’d at least try to sell them all at once to someone who might be interested in having them for their club, or even personal collection. I am looking to get about $400 for the entire collection, but I will field any offers someone has (but please, only serious offers) The list of yo-yos is as follows:

1 imperial
1 pad recessed 80th anniversary fhz
1 light up fhz
1 freehand
1 recessed enyo fhz
1 freebird
1 playmaxx turbo bumble bee
1 70’s recessed modded butterfly
1 clear fhz
1 pulse
1 diversion
2 basic wooden yoyo
1 recessed fhz
1 mayhem
2 pinnacle
1 dark magic II
2 new breed
3 revolution
1 sr-71
1 dark magic
1 Cerberus
1 Big Ben
1 og project
1 y factor
1 pacqiuao
2 cracked (but still play) starlite
1 loop 900
1 2010 severe
1 genesis
1 555
1 2010 wyyc se yoyo
1 starbrite
1 remnant
1 phantom
1 recessed panda
1 python
1 mark Allen modified fhz with hitman rims
1 team losi cherry bomb
1 halo
1 go big
1 fireball
1 wyyc fiesta 2
1 dif-e-yo wide sport ?
1 in package light up fhz

Many of the yo-yos are in played condition, and some do not have bearings, but if there is serious injury to the yo-yo, I listed it A picture of the collection can be seen below. I will happily accept individual offers for yo-yos, and if they sell, I will adjust the price if it is a high interest item(one of the high dollar metals) Thank you guys!

1 Like

I have had a bunch of people ask about individual yo-yos. If you want an individual yo-yo, please keep in mind, I am trying to sell this as a lot, and if you take away a yo-yo from the lot (especially a high draw yo-yo) the price will be higher. Please feel free to message with offers though!

Lol, was about to PM about individual yo-yo’s. Guess not lol.

Just an opinion. I think you might want to take the time and try and sell them individualy you’ll get more money that way and prolly get a lot more offers but I understand selling the whole lot

I want to just get rid of it, I am willing to take a hit on the value of the yo-yos in exchange for just shipping it to one person. And like I said, feel free to offer for individual yo-yos. But I am not going to sell the project, for example, at an extremely discounted rate.

Sold some of the yo-yos individually, but no high dollar yo-yos sold yet, keeping the bulk price at $400 for now.

Bump, sold a few individual